Rising incidences of cardiac diseases, increasing grants and funds for R&D, and the growing ageing population are factors boosting the growth of the cardiac mapping market.
Market Size: USD 1.37 billion in 2019
Growth rate: 8.5%
Market trends: Innovative techniques and devices being introduced by entrants.
The global cardiac mapping market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 8.5% from USD 1.37 billion in 2019 to USD 2.66 billion in 2027. The cardiac mapping determines the spatial and temporal distributions of myocardial electrical potential during a specific heart rhythm. Cardiac mapping consists of various mapping modes including endocardial rhythm and body surface and epicedial mapping. A significant factor driving the industry’s growth is the growing prevalence of cardiac disorders around the globe.
For the diagnosis and treatment of any heart condition, mapping the electric activity of the heart is a vital process. Detailed cardiac mapping is used in many advanced therapies like ablation for treating arrhythmias.
Various people suffer from cardiac disorders due to the decreased standard of lifestyle practiced in developed nations. In the U.S, around 2.7 million people suffer from atrial fibrillation, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The number is estimated to rise to 12.1 million by 2030.
In addition, the increasing number of innovative devices introduced by various key manufacturers is expected to drive the cardiac mapping market. In developing economies, the growing number of experienced cardiologists is also a principal factor fueling the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiac-mapping-market
Further key findings:
- It is predicted that increasing mergers and acquisitions will drive market growth in the coming years. For example, in 2019, Acutuc medical partnered with Perrbridge Health to use ArQMap system combined with Peerbridge Cor, an ECG product that identifies various types of atrial fibrillations.
- In January 2019, FDA approved TactiCath catheter launched by Abbott. It is capable of incorporating 2D mapping and can be used to treat arrhythmias. Such approval can possibly drive the market.
- In September 2019, Ablacon Inc, a cardiovascular technique developer, announced the release of an updated version of the existing technology under the CE mark of the company. To visualize the flow of electrical activity within the heart, Ablamap uses a new algorithm operated by AI.
- Based on end-use, the hospital segment is expected to grow during the estimated period substantially. Rapidly expanding distribution networks of manufacturers for contract cardiac mapping and technological advances are the factors boosting the market.
- Due to the high patient populace, the atrial fibrillation sector is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 9.8%
- North America led the cardiac mapping market in 2019 with a revenue of USD 477 million due to cardiac mapping manufacturers’ dominance, the prevalence of CVDs and funds offered by the government to support R&D and clinical trials.
- The European region accounted for 31.8% of the market and is expected to expand during the projection period.
- The Asia Pacific region is assumed to remain the fastest-growing region with a growth rate of 9.8%. The growing population of older people is one of the factors for market expansion.
- Factors like the increasing number of expert cardiologists in India and Australia and growing awareness about cardiac mapping is predicted to flourish the cardiac mapping market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key players in the market:
- Biosense Webster
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- EP Solutions SA
- Acutus Medical
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3425
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Cardiac Mapping Market on the basis of technology, application, end-use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Contact Cardiac Mapping
- o Electroanatomical Mapping
- o Basket Catheter Mapping
- o Traditional Endocardial Catheter Mapping
- o Real-time Positional Management (RPM) EP System
- Non- Contact Cardiac Mapping
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- AV-nodal reentrant tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Atrial flutter
- Atrial Fibrillation
End-use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3425
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Techniqu
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2017-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
3.1.1. Rising technological advancements
3.1.2. Increasing funds and grants for research and development
Chapter 4. COVID 19 impact assessment
4.1. Cardiac Mapping Industry Outlook
4.2. Rising Demand for Cardiac Mapping market due to COVID-19 pandemic
4.3. Supply chain stabilization
126.96.36.199. Supply scenario
188.8.131.52. Demand scenario
4.4. Upcoming strategies required to combat the current situation
4.5. Alternative availability for suppliers
4.6. No-contact methodologies in the supply chain
4.6.1. Customer mapping
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type (X-ray Imaging, MRI, CT, Ultrasound), By Technology (2D, 3D/4D) By Application (Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Neurology, Others) And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Teleradiology Market Size, Share & Analysis By Imaging Technique (Computed Tomography (CT), X-ray, Nuclear Imaging, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Service Centers, Others), Region- Forecasts To 2027
Medical Imaging Systems Market Analysis, By Product Type (CT Scanners, Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Nuclear Imaging Systems, X-Ray Imaging Systems, MRI Systems, Fluoroscopy Mammography Systems), By Application Type, By End User, Forecasts To 2027
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs