Rising occurrences of breast cancer is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 4,955.1 Million in 2019
Market Growth – CAGR of 7.3%
Market Trends –Advancement in technology
The breast cancer diagnostics market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 8,738.9 Million by the year 2027. Due to increasing breast cancer occurrences worldwide, the market is seeing increased demand. The most common cancer occurring in women, breast cancer was seen in nearly 2 million women in the year 2019. Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands are nations with increased rates of breast cancer occurrences.
According to WHO 2013, above 508,000 women died in the year 2011 due to the rise in cases of breast cancer. Study indicates that nearly 58% mortality and approximately 50% cases of breast cancer happen in underdeveloped countries, which is significantly more compared to developing and developed ones. The rates of survival from this life-threatening disease have varied largely, ranging from 60% in nations with middle income, nearly 80% in nations like Japan, North America, and Sweden, and 40% in those nations with low income. Therefore, fast implementation of diagnostics to detect and screen the human breast’s malignant cells is largely propelling the growth of the industry.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on hospitals in accommodating ICU beds for patients, turning surgery rooms into ICUs. Consequently, in this situation of a global pandemic, breast cancer patients have been categorized as non-urgent. Due to the pandemic’s negative impact on breast cancer research and treatment, several healthcare agencies have started with new health emergency plans for managing cancer patients on priority basis.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Mammography segment has contributed a considerable share in market in the year 2019. Mammography screening aids in enabling early-stage cancer detection, during the development of malignant cells, to start with the treatment process earlier without engaging patients in chemotherapy.
- The female population has dominated the market, with less than 1.0% of the contribution of male patients in the year 2019.
- The segment of hospitals dominated the market in 2019. Numerous factors, such as well-established and advanced diagnostics & operating rooms, increasing purchasing power, enhanced health coverage for hospital services, and presence of skilled medical professionals have been crucial for propelling the growth of this segment.
- North America accounted for the maximum share in the industry in 2019. The regional market is dominating the global landscape due to fast adoption of cutting-edge technologies, advanced diagnostic facilities in healthcare, and constantly rising cases of breast cancer among considerable female population.
- Key players in the sector are Hologic Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., Danaher Corporation, Genomic Health, CR Bard Inc., NanoString Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Koninklijke Philips NV, Abbott Laboratories, and Devicor Medical Products Inc., etc.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3690
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global breast cancer diagnostics market on the basis of test type, breast cancer type, end-user, and region:
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Genomic Test
- Blood Test
Breast Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market – Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3690
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising occurrences of breast cancer
22.214.171.124. Technological advancements
126.96.36.199. Increased investments in the field of breast imaging
188.8.131.52. Growing awareness for early detection of breast cancer
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High Cost of Breast Diagnostics
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs