Brain monitoring market generated $3,850 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $6,595 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2018 to 2025.
Brain monitoring is the process of identifying any abnormality in the functioning of the brain cells by exploring the structure and function of the brain. These are used to monitor neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, dementia, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorder, brain tumor, and others. The process involves the use of several brain monitoring devices to track brain functions such as the velocity of blood flow in the veins and arteries in the case of epilepsy and traumatic brain injury.
Major Key Players of the Brain Monitoring Market are:
Advanced Brain Monitoring, CAS Medical Systems, Compumedics, General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips Healthcare), Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, Neural Analytics, Siemens AG
Get sample copy of “Brain Monitoring Market” at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/sample/37179
The global brain monitoring market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, owing to the increase in the geriatric population and rise in prevalence of neurological disorders. In addition, technological advancements are expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations and unfavorable reimbursement policies are expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Conversely, untapped markets in the developing countries is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for the market players. The impact of the driving factors is expected to surpass that of the restraints.
The global brain monitoring market is segmented into product type, procedure, application, and region. By product, the market is categorized into electroencephalography (EEG) devices, magnetoencephalography (MEG) devices, transcranial Doppler (TCD) devices, intracranial pressure (ICP) monitors, cerebral oximeters, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices, computerized tomography (CT) devices, positron emission tomography (PET) devices, sleep monitoring devices, electromyography (EMG) devices, and accessories. The accessories segmented in further classified into electrodes, sensors, pastes and gels, caps, cables, batteries, and others. Based on procedure, market is bifurcated invasive and non-invasive. Based on application, it is categorized into epilepsy, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, headache disorders, stroke, traumatic brain injuries, sleep disorders, and other diseases. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major Types of Brain Monitoring Market covered are:
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Devices
Major Applications of Brain Monitoring Market covered are:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sleep Disorders
- Other Diseases
– To study and analyze the global Brain Monitoring consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Brain Monitoring market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Brain Monitoring manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Brain Monitoring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/inquiry/37179
Table of Content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Brain Monitoring Market Size
2.2 Brain Monitoring Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 Brain Monitoring Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 Brain Monitoring Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players Brain Monitoring Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into Brain Monitoring Market
3.5 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Product
4.1 Global Brain Monitoring Sales by Product
4.2 Global Brain Monitoring Revenue by Product
4.3 Brain Monitoring Price by Product
5 Breakdown Data by End User
5.2 Global Brain Monitoring Breakdown Data by End User
The report answers important questions that companies may have when operating in the global Brain Monitoring market. Some of the questions are given below:
- What will be the size of the global Brain Monitoring market in 2025?
- What is the current CAGR of the global Brain Monitoring market?
- Which product is expected to show the highest market growth?
- Which application is projected to gain a lion’s share of the global Brain Monitoring market?
- Which region is foretold to create the most number of opportunities in the global Brain Monitoring market?
- Will there be any changes in market competition during the forecast period?
- Which are the top players currently operating in the global Brain Monitoring market?
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/checkout/37179
In the end, Brain Monitoring industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Market Growth Insight 100% Subsidiary of Exltech Solutions India, is a one stop solution for market research reports in various business categories. We are serving 100+ clients with 30000+ diverse industry reports and our reports are developed to simplify strategic decision making, on the basis of comprehensive and in-depth significant information, established through wide ranging analysis and latest industry trends.