Surge in clinical trials by pharmaceutical companies for the establishment of lactoferrin is expected to favor growth of the global “bovine lactoferrin market size”, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Bovine Lactoferrin Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Spray-dried, and Freeze-dried), By Application (Infant Formula, Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Food, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The global bovine lactoferrin market size was valued at USD 507.3 Million in 2018 is expected to reach USD 551.8 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 1.0%.
Leading Players operating in the Bovine Lactoferrin Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- MILEI GmbH
- Synlait Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Bega Cheese Ltd.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Armor Proteines
- FrieslandCampina DOMO
- Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory Company Holdings Limited
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
- Westland Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
- Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited (Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd)
- Nutriscience USA LLC
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/bovine-lactoferrin-market-101656
The report covers:
- Global Bovine Lactoferrin Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Increasing Technological Advancements In Lactoferrin Will Propel Growth
The rising focus of key players towards optimizing the manufacturing of lactoferrin. This factor has led to the introduction of new techniques of lactoferrin production, which then offers advanced products into the market.
The operational and clinical benefits of the freeze-drying technique have impelled market players to adopt the manufacturing technique of lactoferrin. Furthermore, bovine lactoferrin market trends rising demand for bovine lactoferrin due to its advantages such as minimal effects of denaturation of proteins, improved quality and purity of the final product and better stability.
The announcement by Berga cheese Ltd., for the expansion of its Koroit, Australia plant will facilitate the growth of the market during the forecast period. For instance, Bega Cheese Ltd. announced the proposed expansion of its Koroit, Australia plant.
The proposed expansion is estimated to cost US$ 34 Mn and will double the lactoferrin production capacity of Bega Cheese Ltd.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/bovine-lactoferrin-market-101656
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Overview of Other Applications Undergoing Trial
4.2. Technological Advancements
4.3. Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
4.4. Overview of the China Infant Formula Market
- Global Bovine Lactoferrin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.1. Infant Formula
5.3.2. Dietary Supplements
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Latin America
5.4.5. Middle East & Africa
- North America Bovine Lactoferrin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014- 2025
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.3.1. Infant Formula
6.3.2. Dietary Supplements
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/bovine-lactoferrin-market-101656
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Bovine Lactoferrin Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Bovine Lactoferrin Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245