Reduced cost of DNA sequencing and expansive drug discovery applications of bioinformatics services is stimulating industry growth.
Market Size – USD 2.14 Billion in 2019
Market Growth – CAGR of 11.7%
Market Trends – Rise in government investment in genomics R&D
The Global Bioinformatics Services Market size was valued at USD 2.14 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 5.71 Billion in revenue by 2027, delivering a CAGR of 11.7% through the forecast years. Demand for bioinformatics services is driven by the increased requirement for integrated data solutions to deal with a large amount of data generated by high throughput sequencing and associated technologies.
Bioinformatic services are widely used for analyzing, storing, and retrieving data, which, in turn, aids in forming biological information to efficiently manage large databases related to development and innovation in a drug. Progress in research and development in fields of transcriptomics, metabolomics, and proteomics are expected to benefit bioinformatics services market growth. A rise in the popularity of personalized medicines, increased collaborations between companies and research institutes will also offer lucrative opportunities for industry growth. However, lack of awareness, skilled professionals, and high cost of research and development may hinder bioinformatic services adoption in the upcoming years.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1411
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global Bioinformatics Services Market size was valued at USD 2.14 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 5.71 Billion in revenue by 2027, delivering a CAGR of 11.7% through the forecast years. The demand for bioinformatics services is driven by the increased requirement for integrated data solutions to deal with a large amount of data generated by high throughput sequencing and associated technologies.
- Based on service type, the differential gene expression analysis segment accounted for around 16% of the market share in 2019. The database management services sub-segment is expected to showcase a notable CAGR of 11.7% over the analysis period.
- On the basis of application, the transcriptomics segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 12.7% during the analysis period on account of the introduction of new advanced technologies for the study of RNA transcripts with the help of bioinformatics technology, and a gradual increase in the number of research projects in this field.
- On the basis of end-use, the academic users sub-segment is forecast to hold the largest share of 30% over the analysis period. The segmental growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of these technologies in genomics, metabolomics, and proteomics research programs, which are generally backed by either government or private funding.
- Bioinformatics services are extensively utilized in agriculture-based industries for better management of the environment. The agriculture segment accounted for about 23% of the bioinformatics services market revenue share in 2019 and is expected to garner massive gains over the projected timeframe.
- In the regional landscape, the Asia Pacific region is estimated to contribute significantly to the bioinformatics services market share, with a growth rate of 12.8% over the forecast period. The robust growth can be attributed to the presence of companies providing specialized bioinformatics services for data storage, genetic data and analysis tools in contract research life sciences facilities in the region.
- North America is forecast to dominate the global bioinformatics services market share due to major contribution from the U.S. with the development of state of the art technologies and well-defined regulatory framework. Early adoption of the latest technologies, increasing implementation of personalized medicine, and the development of chemical laboratories and next-generation sequencing techniques in the region are boosting the regional market growth.
- Key players in the global bioinformatics services market include IBM Life Sciences, Qiagen Inc., Illumina Inc., Nxt-Dx, Biovia (Accelrys Inc), GVK Biosciences, Non Linear Dynamics, DNAnexus Inc., Biomax Informatics AG., Affymretrix Inc., Bruker Daltonics, Life Technologies Corporation, and Geneva Bioinformatics, among others.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Bioinformatics Services Market – Forecast to 2026” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1411
Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Bioinformatics Services Market on the basis of service type, application, end-user, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sequencing Services
- Data Analysis Services
- Drug Discovery Services
- Differential Gene Expression Analysis
- Database Management Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Discovery
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Click on the Link to Read Key Highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends for Years to Come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioinformatics-services-market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Bioinformatics Services Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Bioinformatics Services Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing application of technology in drug discovery
18.104.22.168. Decrease in cost of DNA sequencing
22.214.171.124. Increase investment by government and private organizations
126.96.36.199. Demand by manufacturers for large scale data management
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Albuterol Sulfate Metered Dose Inhalers Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (90 mcg, 108 mcg, 120 mcg), By End-User (Kids, Adults), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Besponsa Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (0.9mg, 1.0mg), By Application (Hospital, Pharmacy), By Region, Forecast to 2027
Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product Type (Adagen, Revcovi), By Application (Hospital, Specialty Clinic, Diagnostic Center), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Browse Other Healthcare Categories From ReportsandData :
- Medical Devices
- Medical Imaging
- Healthcare IT
- Hospital Management
- Laboratory Equipment
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs