Increasing demand for atropine sulfate in the healthcare industry and the expansion of significant drug applications in the body are significant factors influencing market growth.
Atropine sulfate is a sulfate salt of atropine that belongs to the naturally occurring alkaloids class of compounds. It is naturally found in the plant, Atropine belladonna. Atropine sulfate is one of the drug names used to treat a certain type of nerve agent and pesticide poisonings. It is also used to reduce mucus, saliva, and other secretions produced during surgeries.
Atropine is used in numerous modern medicines. It is applied to the eye to increase the pupil size during examinations of uveitis. Moreover, it is administered intravenously or intramuscularly for treating bradycardia as the intravenous substance starts working instantly and lasts for an hour or more. To treat certain poisonings, larger doses may be needed. Atropine also serves as an antidote to organophosphate nerve toxin poisoning.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2174
The atropine sulphate market is flourishing due to the increased demand for atropine sulfate in the healthcare industry and the expansion of significant drug applications in the body including ophthalmology, gastrointestinal, and neurology. Investors around the world have drawn the attention of several key participants in the industry enabling them to invest in the market.
The association of multiple lethal side-effects and contradictions are the restrains of the atropine sulfate market. Atropine was earlier involved in the international resuscitation regulations for its use in cardiac arrest, but due to its lack of efficacy, it was subsequently withdrawn in 2010. Additionally, low production rates and lower profit margins contributed to an overall shortage of supplies of atropine sulfate. Many companies had to close down their manufacturing units as well.
Further key findings in the report:
- On the basis of product, the segment is segregated into injections and ointments, among which, the injection sector is expected to dominate the market for atropine sulfate. This is mainly due to the easy administration of the drug directly through the veins and its immediate effect.
- The market is divided into hospital pharmacies, retail and online pharmacies based on the distribution channel. The hospital pharmacy sector is expected to lead the market with the highest share due to the maximum number of ophthalmic surgeries around the world.
- The Asia Pacific region is displaying steady growth in the atropine sulfate market and is expected to continue during the projection period due to improved healthcare facilities, increased government and private funding. The government in this region is making efforts to raise awareness about the products and initiating ideas to improve the healthcare market.
- Technological contributions such as telemedicine, medical records, and robot are also leading to market growth.
- The association of multiple lethal side-effects and contraindications are the restrains of the atropine sulfate market. Ventricular fibrillation, severe confusion, ventricular tachycardia, and photophobia are some of the adverse reactions caused by atropine sulfate.
- Low production rates and lower profit margins contributed to the overall shortage of supplies of atropine sulfate. Many companies had to close down their manufacturing units as well.
Leading Participants in the Atropine Sulfate Market:
- Resonance Laboratories
- Rolabo Outsourcing
- Minsheng Group Shaoxing Pharmaceutical
- China Resources Double-crane Pharmaceutical
- Henan Purui Pharmaceutical
- Albany Molecular Research
- Alchem International
- Saurav Chemicals
- Katsura Chemical
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the atropine sulfate market on the basis of type, application, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3102
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Clinical Laboratory Market To Reach USD 368.31 Billion By 2027
Atrial Fibrillation Market To Reach USD 16.74 Billion By 2027
Atomic Force Microscope Market to Reach USD 784.83 Million By 2027 | Bruker Corporation. (USA), Zao NT-MDT (Russia), Park Systems (South Korea)
Nucleic Acid Testing Market To Reach USD 4.39 Billion By 2027 | Applied Gene Technologies, Abbott, Affymetrix, Becton Dickinson, Illumina, Inc., Bio-Rad
Synthetic Biology Market To Reach USD 20.64 Billion By 2027 | Thermo Fisher, Merck KGaA, Novozymes, DNA2.0, Eurofins Scientific, Inc., Intrexon
Blood Culture Tests Market To Reach USD 7.62 Billion By 2027 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA
Bioinformatics Market To Reach USD 21.46 Billion By 2027 | Illumina Inc., Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Qiagen NV, Agilent Technologies
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs