The global market size of assisted reproductive technology was estimated at USD 24.62 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 50.32 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 9.3 percent by 2027. The assisted reproductive technology (ART) market is experiencing rapid growth due to the increasing popularity of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and artificial insemination-intrauterine (AI-IUI), besides various other technologies. Factors such as the growing prevalence of ovulation issues, increasing understanding and social acceptance of assisted reproductive technology, and increased infertility rate due to excessive use of alcohol, smoking, stress, delayed marriages, athletic training, unhealthy diet, overweight or underweight, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are driving the growth of assisted reproductive technology market.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) has the key benefit of ensuring a fruitful pregnancy and the birth of a healthy child. IVF technology can increase the count of eggs released by a woman in a single cycle. In cases of blocked tubing, male infertility, elderly or low ovarian reserve patients, unexplained infertility, premature ovarian failure, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and endometriosis, IVF can be used. In addition, unused eggs can be used for genetic disorder screening or donated for research purposes or to other couples who may need them.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/165
Additionally, the growth of the market is triggered by an increase in the number of single and career-oriented women. There is a rise in the number of women who do not get married even after hitting late forties but want to be mothers, states a survey by the United Nations.
However, problems related to the transfer of multiple eggs in a single cycle, leading to an increased risk of multiple births leading to an increased risk for health and social costs, could impede the growth of the market for assisted reproductive technology.
Key Highlights From The Report:
- In 2019, fresh non-donors accounted for the largest market share of over 40% of the market for assisted reproductive technology by process.
- In 2019, in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) accounted for the highest market share of more than 78.0% of the assisted reproductive technology market by technology.
- In the forecast period for assisted reproductive technology industry, fertility clinics sector of the end-users are likely to develop at the highest rate of 9.6%.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Due to increasing awareness associated with fertility issues and their solution, supportive government policies for in-vitro fertilisation and many procedural and technological upgrades, the market in North America is likely to expand at a rate of 9% over the forecast period.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Cosmos Biomedical, Irvine Scientific, European Sperm Bank, Ovascience, Parallabs, Microm UK Ltd., Origio, Cryolab Ltd., Bloom IVF Center are some of the most prominent participants in the assisted reproductive technology market.
- Hamilton Thorne Ltd, an Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) company, made an announcement in August 2019 regarding the purchase of Planer Ltd.
- In June 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals announced the signing of a two-year agreement with Igenomix to explore novel disease mechanisms and to target discovery in infertility and pregnancy-related disorders, such as preeclampsia, for the development of revolutionary diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/165
Emergen Research has segmented the global assisted reproductive technology market on the basis of procedure, technology, end-user, and region:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Egg/Embryo Banking
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine (AI-IUI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assistive-reproductive-technology-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Bioremediation Market Projected To Be Worth USD 334.70 Billion By 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 15.5%
Cancer Imaging Systems Market To Reach USD 12.24 Billion by 2027
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market Size To Be Worth USD 3,711.8 Million by 2027
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market Size To Be Worth USD 4,720.6 Million by 2027
Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market Size To Be Worth USD 10.85 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756