The Global Antithrombin Market is expected to reach a market value of US$ 725.2 mn by 2026 from its value of US$ 490.4 mn in 2018. Key market insights have been provided by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Antithrombin Market Size”, Share and Global Trend By Application (Therapeutics, Research, Diagnostics & Others), Source (Human, Goat Milk), Dosage Form (Lyophilized, Liquid) & Geography Forecast till 2025”. The report offers a comprehensive market analysis and the key factors influencing it. Antithrombin is a protein in our blood stream that prevents excessive clotting in the human body. It acts as a natural blood thinner and is a primary inhibitor of thrombin, the substance required for blood clotting. If a person is suffering from antithrombin deficiency, her blood will have a tendency to clot too much in the veins, a rare condition called as thrombosis. It can be acquired or inherited and is expected to occur in 1 in 2000 people all over the world in 2018, as per the data released by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/antithrombin-market-100470
Leading Players operating in the Antithrombin Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Lee Biosolutions,
- Scripps Laboratories,
- Octapharma AG,
- LFB USA,
- rEVO Biologics,
- A few others.
Increasing Number of Surgical Procedures Conducted Worldwide to Boost the Market
The global antithrombin market is poised to experience steady growth as excessive bleeding during surgical procedures has increased in occurrence. Antithrombin deficiency can lead to thromboembolism, a condition in which a clot develops in a blood vessel, breaks loose from it, and is carried by the blood stream to another vessel. This can severely affect the functioning of other organs like kidneys, brain, gastrointestinal tract, and lungs. This can create complications during and after surgeries. The market potential of antithrombins is anticipated to significantly rise on the basis of these factors.
- Diagnostics & Others
- Goat Milk (Recombinant)
By Dosage Form
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World
Asia-Pacific to Occupy a Dominant Market Position
With a market revenue of US$ 179.7 mn in 2018, Asia-Pacific is expected to hold a sizeable market share in the global antithrombin market. The major factor driving the market in Asia-Pacific is the growing prevalence of congenital antithrombin III deficiency, an inherited disease. Compounding this factor are increasing life expectancy and rising demand for better quality surgical procedures that will fuel the market in the forecast period. Europe is the other region that is emerging as a promising market owing to rapid adoption of antithrombin based products.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Porter’s five forces analysis
4.2 Reimbursement Scenario for Key Countries
4.3 Recent Industry Developments-Partnerships, Mergers, and Acquisitions
4.4 Technological Advancements in Anti-Thrombin Market
- Global Anti-Thrombin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.2.3 Diagnostics & Others
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Source
5.3.2 Goat Milk
5.4 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Dosage Form
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Rest of the World
- North America Anti-Thrombin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Application
6.2.3 Diagnostics & Others
6.3. Market Analysis – By Source
6.3.2 Goat Milk
6.4. Market Analysis – By Dosage Form
6.5. Market Analysis – By Country
- Europe Anti-Thrombin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis – By Application
7.2.3 Diagnostics & Others
7.3. Market Analysis – By Source
7.3.2 Goat Milk
7.4. Market Analysis – By Dosage Form
7.5. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.6 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Anti-Thrombin Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis – By Application
8.2.3 Diagnostics & Others
8.3. Market Analysis – By Source
8.3.2 Goat Milk
8.4. Market Analysis – By Dosage Form
8.5. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.4 Rest of Asia Pacific
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Antithrombin Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/antithrombin-market-100470
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Antithrombin Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Antithrombin Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245