Increasing demand for pain-free surgeries and advanced monitoring machinery is a significant factor boosting the market growth further.
Market Size: USD 1,579.28 million in 2019
Growth Rate: 13%
Market Trends: Technological innovation and increasing investment in the healthcare sector
Global Anesthesia Monitors Market is estimated to grow from USD 1,579.28 million in 2019 to USD 4,229.25 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 13% through the forecast period. Anesthesia monitoring is a process that uses various machines and devices to anesthetize a patient throughout the surgery. Technically advanced systems and automation has played a significant role in improving patient safety by reducing risks related to anesthetic care.
New technologies such as implementing varied monitoring systems that track the depth of anesthesia, goal-directed intravenous fluids, innovative neurological monitoring, and upgraded alarm system are estimated to drive the global anesthesia monitors market.
The rise in investments towards machinery and anesthesia techniques has elevated the market growth enabling faster organization in the healthcare sector. Implementation of next-generation strategies by the manufacturers to improve the reliability and accuracy of the anesthesia monitors is expected to flourish the market growth.
Anesthesia monitors are used for various medical applications, including primary surgical operations, pain management in geriatrics and pediatric healthcare. The Asia Pacific is expected to hold the highest market share during the projection period, followed by Europe. The market is presumed to grow at the highest rate of 14.5%. Due to increasing awareness among people regarding the painless treatments and anesthesia monitor applications, the North American region held the highest revenue market share of around 22.30% by 2019.
The strict regulatory structure for anesthesia monitoring approval is likely to impede the market to a certain limit. Alternatively, the development of emerging markets such as India and China is expected to provide significant growth opportunities to the market players in the foreseen period.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2132
- Due to the increasing demand for painless surgery and the growing number of elderly patients globally, the global anesthesia monitors devices market is growing rapidly.
- The advanced and integrated product sub-segment is expected to rise at a CAGR of 12.5% during the projected period. This is due to the extensive use of advanced and integrated monitors, including gas monitors, MRI compatible monitors, standalone capnography monitors. Additionally, rising awareness among people to opt for painless treatment procedures drives the market growth.
- Latest technological trends suggest that extensive anesthesia monitors are launched worldwide. Gas and standalone capnography monitors held more than 50% of the revenue share in 2019.
- Due to continuous technological advancements in the integrated monitors, the demand and supply of anesthesia monitors is predicted to grow in the coming years.
- Rising penetration of gas monitors and other machinery in the healthcare sector in developing countries is scaling up the opportunities for key players in the market.
- Monitors that measure the depth of anesthesia are the latest advancement in the anesthesia monitors market that shows a complete estimation of the patient’s consciousness. This is the primary reason for the market to flourish.
Market key players:
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Masimo Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Nihon kohden Schiller AG
- Medtronic Public Limited Company
- E. Healthcare
- Fukuda Denshi
Click on the Link to Read Key Highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends for Years to Come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-anesthesia-monitors-market
In 2018, Masimo Corporation a US based company introduced the RD SedLine EEG sensor for use with Masimo Sedline brain function monitoring.
In 2017, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics received FDA approval for its Passport Series Patient Monitors.
In 2016, Masimo and Philips entered into a multi-year partnership for the joint marketing and sales of Masimo’s technologies in North America and specific markets in Asia and Europe.
In 2015, Medtronic public limited company acquired Covidien public limited company, an Ireland-based global manufacturer of medical devices. The combined company aimed to offer potent health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
This report for the anesthesia monitors market forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Anesthesia monitors market into product type, end-user, distribution channel, and region
By Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Basic Anesthesia Monitor
- Integrated Anesthesia workstation
- o Advanced Anesthesia Monitor
- o Monitors for measurement of Anesthesia depth
- o Standalone Capnography
- o MRI Compatible
- o Others
By End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics
By Sales Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Direct Sales
- Channel Sales
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Anesthesia Monitors Market- Forecast to 2026” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2132
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Other Countries
To Identify the Key Trends in the Industry, Click on the Link Below:
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Anesthesia Monitors Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anesthesia Monitors Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Pharmaceutical Industry Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rise in need for painless treatment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. ETOP Analysis
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs