Global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Rising demand for painless surgeries is a major factor influencing market growth.
Global Market Size – USD 1.28 billion in 2019,
Global Market Growth – CAGR of 10.0%
Global Market Trends –Rise in technological advancement
It is projected that by 2027 the anesthesia monitoring devices market size is expected to hit USD 2.55 billion. This can be primarily attributed to the increasing population along with the growing number of surgeries that, in the coming years, are projected to become the most common growth drivers globally.
Key participants include:
Masimo, Covidien PLC, KGAA, Fukuda Denshi, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Infinium Medical, Mindray Medical International Limited, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Drgerwerk AG & Co., Schiller AG
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1367
As awareness among physicians of several factors that may have an effect on treatment outcomes, such as the appropriate route of administration, the choice of the anesthetic drug and the correct dosage of the anesthetic agent, as well as anesthesia intensity monitoring, are on the rise, this may stimulate market growth during the forecast period. Due to certain factors, such as technical innovations, affordability, and portability, the increased use of these monitoring devices has grown. The launch of new-generation, microprocessor-based intelligent anesthesia systems with combined monitors that enable multi-parameter monitoring along with the accurately managed output of the anesthetic agent is an example of recent development and is expected to bring lucrative opportunities that can further expand the market in the coming years.
North America accounted for the largest share of 22.30% in the market in 2019 due to the availability of well-developed primary, secondary, and tertiary care hospitals. Other critical factors include favorable government expenditures, a well-developed reimbursement network and improved knowledge of health that have further facilitated the use of innovative techniques, including monitoring of anesthesia.
For the purpose of this study, the global anesthesia monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of device type, display type, application, and region:
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Workstations
Display Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- LED-backlit LCD Display
- CCFL-backlit LCD Display
- OLED Display
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cancer centers
- Multispecialty clinics
- Ambulatory surgery centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1367
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Due to the increasing demand for painless surgery and also the increasing number of aged patients worldwide, the global anesthesia monitoring devices market is rising at a rapid pace.
- An indispensable part of anesthesia treatment is monitoring. Since anesthesia and surgery can cause rapid changes in vital functions, the physiological variables and anesthesia equipment of the patient must be monitored by anesthesia clinicians during all types of anesthesia.
- To observe vital signs such as oxygen level, breathing, circulation, and temperature of a patient under sedation, anesthesia monitoring devices are primarily used at the time of surgery.
- Advanced anesthesia monitors segment revenue is expected to rise during the forecast period with a CAGR of 10%. These advanced monitors have distinctive features, such as open architecture and auto self-check, and also include extensible monitoring that is the ongoing study of exhaled CO2, regulation of anesthetic gas, oxygen level, pulmonary functions, and also several factors of ventilation.
- A primary factor for the growth of this segment is the presence of specific diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable fast and precise diagnosis.
- During the forecast period, the ambulatory surgery centers in the end-user segment are expected to rise at the highest rate of 10.1 percent.
- The availability of advanced systems, coupled with the involvement of seasoned employees, is also some of the variables that are expected to provide this segment with lucrative opportunities.
- The LED-backlit LCD segment accounts for the greatest market share of 37.32% in 2019 among the display forms. The key factors accelerating its market acceptance are longevity, better pay on investment corresponding to CCFL, better medical image quality, and the power competence provided by LED-backlit LCDs.
- Innovative product creation and collaborative innovations are some of the main strategic measures that players in this sector have taken to earn a competitive edge in the market.
- During the forecast period, an area such as APAC is projected to rise at the highest CAGR of 10.2%. The rise in this area is due to the growing population and the evolving healthcare network that is expected to stimulate the market in the future.
Click On The Link To Read Key Highlights Of The Report And Look At Projected Trends For Years To Come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Technological advancement
Chapter 5. Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market By Device type Insights & Trends
5.1. Device type dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2. Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026(USD Million)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026(USD Million)
Ask for Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1367
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Neurovascular Devices Market Is Estimated To Reach USD 3.53 Billion, From USD 2.23 Billion In 2019, Delivering A CAGR Of 5.6% Through 2027
Wearable Healthcare/Medical Devices Market Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 18.5% Through The Forecast Period To Reach USD 32.57 Billion By 2027
Corporate Wellness Market Analysis By Forecast To 2027
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any request for customization, kindly connect with us and our team will assist you and ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370