The global Ambulatory EHR Market is predicted to gain a valuation of USD 6.66 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.4% throughout the estimated period, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the increasing need to mitigate the operational expenditure in the healthcare field, the ambulatory EHR market is forecast to expand considerably over the projected timeframe. Increasing efforts taken by the government to implement EHR systems in clinical settings is further estimated to bolster market growth over the estimated timeline.
Rising requirement of convenient and easy-to-use billing management systems in the healthcare industry is further predicted to add traction to the market’s growth. Furthermore, the escalating demand for automated data entry systems in healthcare settings is projected to further boost the industry’s expansion over the projected timeframe. However, the high costs associated with the deployment of ambulatory EHR systems can potentially restrain the industry growth over the coming years.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/459
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The cloud-based segment is predicted to command the market growth over the forecast duration, registering a CAGR of 5.5%. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the numerous advantages of the cloud-based EHR segment such as cost-efficient deployment, reduction in IT needs, seamless installation, enhanced communication between healthcare practitioners and patients, and extensive interoperability.
- The large practice segment is estimated to occupy a significant share of the market owing to the increased ability of large practices to address and resolve quality and technical issues related to electronic health records (EHR). Additionally, increasing capital expenditure is further adding to market growth.
- The practice management segment is foreseen to occupy the largest share of the industry throughout the projected timeline. The growth can be attributed to the extensive application of practice management to improve the management in clinical settings through the improvement of practice efficient and reduction in costs. In addition to this, minimizing transcription costs and enhanced documenting approaches are expected to contribute to the industry’s growth.
- Hospital-owned ambulatory centers segment is estimated to lead the market growth during the forecast years. The rising financial support from the government and authorities to accelerate the implementation of EHR in healthcare facilities is projected to further fuel the industry growth.
- North America is estimated to command the industry’s share in the projected timeframe owing to the accelerated adoption of EHR solutions and increasing healthcare expenditures in the region.
- Prominent industry players are Modernizing Medicine, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., CureMD Healthcare Corporation, MTBC, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Greenway Health, LLC, Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Incorporated, and Computer Programs, and Systems, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., and Northwell Health signed an agreement in 2019 to develop the next-generation and highly advanced EHR systems. The companies would be developing an AI-based, voice-enabled, and cloud-based EHR solutions, further validated by professionals, IT specialists, and administration from Northwell Health to generate an advanced patient-facing tool.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/459
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Ambulatory EHR Market on the basis of deployment, practice size, application, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Practice Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Small-medium-sized Practices
- Large Practices
- Solo Practices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Patient Management
- Referral Management
- Health Analytics
- Decision Support
- Practice Management
- Population Health Management
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers
- Independent Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ambulatory-ehr-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-ambulatory-ehr-market