Ever-increasing emergency cases, awareness regarding the need for outpatient facilities are key factors that will influence the market during the projected period.
Market Size: USD 81.20 billion in 2019
Growth Rate: 4.8%
Market Trends: Efforts taken by NGOs and governments to promote awareness about outpatient services in the rural and remote areas.
The global Ambulatory care service market is presumed to grow at a rate of 4.8% and is estimated to reach USD 118.48 Billion by 2027 from USD 81.20 billion in 2019.
Ambulatory care, also known as outpatient care, is a medical care service provided on an outpatient basis without admitting the patient to the hospital. Ambulatory care services offer various facilities, including detection, diagnosis, treatment, observation, consultation and rehabilitation services. Ambulatory care services are one of the essential contributors, increasing hospital expenditures in many countries.
Many hospitals are diverting several services to outpatient facilities in recent years. Ambulatory care services are given at several sites, including clinics, health campaigns, and emergency rooms. These services provide medical assistance and treatment for acute or chronic disorders and illness.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1678
Reduced hospital stays and cost-effective treatment for minimally invasive surgical procedures and technologically advanced processes are the factors driving the ambulatory care service market. Rising awareness among the populace and efforts taken by the government to promote and fund ambulatory care services are boosting the market growth.
An increase in the geriatric population and the occurrence of chronic disorders and rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures are significant factors responsible for market growth.
Treatment for various illnesses including asthma, diabetes, hypertension, ENT infections, epilepsy, common cold, urinary tract infections is available at the ambulatory care services. Minor surgeries and medical processes like dermatology, diagnostic procedures and dental services. Medical health professionals including doctors, nurses, surgical and lab technicians and administrative staff who are available to assist at a given time.
The only drawback of the ambulatory care services is that there is an increased risk for missed appointments and medical follow-ups.
- Even though ambulatory care services treat patients outside a hospital, they offer almost all healthcare services as in-patient care. It is more economical and easily accessible compared to hospitals. This is one of the significant factors in driving the ambulatory care service market.
- Many NGOs are making efforts to promote and drive awareness about the ambulatory care facilities by organizing various rural and remote campaigns.
- The high medical bills have increased the demand for these ambulatory care services.
- North America held the highest market share and will continue its dominance due to advanced infrastructures and availability of better ambulatory care facilities. During the projection period, the market is expected to expand at a 4.7% rate in this region.
- The Asia Pacific region is expanding at an incredible rate due to the rising awareness among people and constant improvement in healthcare services development. Many government bodies are setting up clinics, health campaigns, and emergency rooms. The CAGR of the regional market is 5.9%.
- Europe holds the second-highest market share globally and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.5%. Due to technologically advanced infrastructures and products, and government strategies is flourishing the market in this region.
- Orthopedic sub-segment held the highest market share of 54%, followed by the ophthalmic application due to its no invasive nature. The sector is predicted to grow at a 5.2% rate.
- Due to easy accessibility and cost-effective treatment, the primary care offices held the largest market share of 59%.
- Medical Facilities Corporation.
- AmSurg Corp.
- Concordia Care, Inc.
- Crothall Healthcare
- Aspen Healthcare
- IntegraMed Inc.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Ambulatory Care Service Market – Forecast to 2025” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1678
Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
For the purpose of this report, Reports And Data has segmented the Ambulatory Care Service Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Spinal Injury
- Plastic Surgery
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
To Identify the Key Trends in the Industry, Click on the Link Below:
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising prevalence of emergencies and diseases
Chapter 4. Ambulatory Care Services Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ambulatory Care Services Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Ambulatory Care Services Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Ambulatory Care Services Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199. Reduction of Healthcare Cost
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of availability of resources
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Ambulatory Care Services Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Ambulatory Care Services PESTEL Analysis
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending Reports:
4D Printing in Healthcare Market size, Outlook, Overview, Statistics By Type (Glass, Fused Silica, And Quartz), By Product Form (Powder, Liquid, And Filament), By End-Users (Aerospace And Defense, Healthcare, Automotive, Consumer Goods And Electronics), And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Type (Gels, Injections, Patches, Other), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Others) Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
Anti Glaucoma Eyedrops Market By Type (Pilocarpine, Timolol, Betoptic), By Application (Adult, Children and Others), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs