The Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 4,720.6 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 31.3% through the projected timeframe, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The market is witnessing an exponential demand owing to the rising complexity of clinical decision-making. The amalgamation of artificial intelligence and medical imaging has emerged as a vital aspect of early diagnosis and imaging solutions. The technology can potentially transform the productivity and accuracy of medical imaging.
The technology is garnering a lot of attention and gaining popularity owing to its wide range of benefits. The primary benefit of technology is the radical improvement in radiologists, pathologists, and other image-based diagnosticians’ efficiency. Artificial intelligence can also boost the volume of diagnostic imaging procedures in hospitals and diagnostic departments. AI-enabled solutions are anticipated to garner substantial traction owing to their ability to detect cancer at early stages and track tumor growth.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/355
The development of advanced learning algorithms and the increasing availability of novel solutions for medical imaging application is also aiding in the expansion of AI in medical imaging. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has increased the burden on hospitals, and other healthcare sectors and the advanced technologies such as virtual healthcare management and artificial intelligence (AI) have played a pivotal role in curbing the spread of the infection. The technology has also helped the doctors diagnose COVID-19 infection and assess the severity of the condition.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The computed tomography (CT) sub-segment is witnessing a booming growth owing to the high incidences of various lifestyle-associated chronic illnesses, such as cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, and cancer. The rising demand for imaging tools and advanced imaging solutions is further adding to the segment’s growth.
- Machine Learning (ML) has several usages and benefits owing to its image acquisition process. The applications range from the selection of automated image protocol to ensuring the patient’s position is accurate for the scanning process. This can result in a diminished need for repeat scans, thereby saving the time of patient and provider.
- North America accounted for a significant share of the industry owing to the escalating demand for AI and AI-enabled solutions in the United States. The presence of major market players, advancements in healthcare infrastructure, and the mounting financial support for research and development activities are further contributing to the regional growth.
- Prominent players of the industry are Blackford Analysis Limited, Arterys Inc., Aidoc, Ltd., EnvoyAI, Beijing Infervision Technology Co., General Electric Company, Nuance Communications, Inc., iCAD, Inc., ContextVision AB, and Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, among others.
- Claritas HealthTech and Google Cloud Health API joined forces to launch tRAD, in November 2020. The new tech is a novel AI-powered platform that combines telehealth and radiology, enabling easy access to patients for their clinical reports and radiology images, and helps them better converse with their doctors on the same platform.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/355
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions on the basis of product, workflow, therapeutic application, deployment mode, modality, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Subscription Software License
- Fee-Per Case Software License
- Perpetual Software License
Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Image Analysis
- Image Acquisition
- Predictive Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Reporting and Communication
- Equipment Maintenance
- Diagnosis and Treatment Decision Support
Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- General Imaging
- Specialty Imaging
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cloud- and Web-Based Solutions
- On-Premise Solutions
Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Imaging Systems
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Multimodality Imaging Systems
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ai-enabled-medical-imaging-solutions-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6% | Emergen Research
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027| Emergen Research
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027| Emergen Research
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-ai-enabled-medical-imaging-solutions-market