High demand for advanced (3D/4D) visualization in healthcare services for visualizing modalities is likely to augment market growth.
Market Size – USD 2.73 billion in 2019,
Market Growth – CAGR of 7.7%,
Market Trends – Need for effective diagnosis of ailments.
According to the latest report, the Global Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization Systems Market is projected to hit USD 4.83 billion by 2027. Increased demand for advanced (3D/4D) visualization has been caused by the need for accurate diagnosis and efficient disease management to provide cost-saving by enhancing patient diagnostic support. There will be 22 million new cancer cases over the next two decades, according to the WHO, and this would trigger an increase in demand for advanced visualization for successful medical care. The need for advanced (3D/4D) visualization technologies will also improve the chances of survival of patients diagnosed with life-threatening diseases by raising the need for successful and timely disease diagnosis to begin treatment.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1393
Some technological setbacks in advanced visualization systems (3D/4D) and the availability of substitute technologies may act as barriers to market growth.
The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow in the forecast period with a CAGR of 7.9%. This can be attributed to strong economic growth, large numbers of patients, an increase in the number of hospitals and diagnostic centers with advanced imaging equipment and services, an increase in the adoption of 3D/4D visualization technology and an increase in government expenditure on various healthcare initiatives to boost the life expectancy in the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Magnetic resonance imaging is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast duration. This dominance of magnetic resonance imaging is due to spiraling growth in multiple clinical applications, such as radiology and oncology, among others.
- Due to the spiraling rise in the number of patients worldwide and the need for efficient diagnosis and treatment of these patients to enhance people’s well-being, the healthcare industry will contribute to the largest share with the highest CAGR of 7.8% in the market.
- The region of North America is expected to deliver a CAGR of 7.61%. It will hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to the rapid adoption of advanced (3D/4D) visualization technology in countries, such as the U.S. and Canada, as well as major investments in the healthcare industry to increase the region’s life expectancy.
- Key participants include Carestream Health Inc., Intelerad Medical Systems Inc., GE Healthcare, CONMED Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Fujifilm Holding America Corporation, Philips Healthcare, QI Imaging, Terarecon Inc., and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
- GE Healthcare, a leading competitor in this market, designed an advanced visualization software called SMART 4.0 that can detect and measure coronary artery calcification.
Market Segmentation and Regional Overview
For the purpose of this report, the Global Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization Systems Market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end-user, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Radio Therapy
- Computed Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Centers
- Imaging Centers
- Academics & Research Centers
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization- Up to 15% -20%
Get Attractive Discount on “Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization Systems Market – Forecast to 2025” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1393
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Click on the Link to Read Key Highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends for Years to Come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-3d-4d-visualization-systems-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global deployment of Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization System
3.1.2. Global Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization System implementation by application
3.1.3. Region-wise application of Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization System
Insights into Our Other Trending Healthcare Reports:
Life Science Analytics Market Analysis By Type (Descriptive, Prescriptive, Predictive), By Component (Software, Service), By Delivery Model (On-Demand Model, On-Premise Model), By Application (Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Clinical Trials, Pharmacovigilance, Others), By End-User (Medical Device Companies, Research Centers, Others), And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Corporate Wellness Market Analysis By Service (Health Risk Assessment, Smoking Cessation, Fitness, Stress Management, Others), By Category (Fitness & Nutrition Consultants, Psychological Therapists, Organizations/Employers), By End-User (Small-Scale Organizations, Medium-Scale Organizations, Large-Scale Organizations), By Delivery Model (Offsite, Onsite), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Human Growth Hormone Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Powder, Solvent), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Oral, Intramuscular), By Application (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs