Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) market in terms of volume was over 52 million tons and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2030.
Rising demand from end-use industries such as construction, healthcare, and agriculture is the prime factor driving the market growth. Production of bio-based VCM is anticipated to boost the overall market demand. VCM market is witnessing growth owing to increasing demand of PVC from end use industries. Construction and health care are the two major industries.
Major Key Players of the Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Market are:
Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Dow, Formosa Plastics Corporation, AGC Chemicals, Vynova Group, Westlake Chemical Corporation, Solvay, Sasol, DuPont, SP Chemicals Holdings Ltd.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/50
VCM is prominently used in the production of PVC. PVC manufactured products are widely used in the construction industry. As the construction industry is anticipated to grow over US$ 15 trillion by 2030. The construction market will be driven by emerging economies recovering from economic instability and developed economies continuing to industrialize. US, China and India are projected to be the major contributor towards this growth. As the construction industry continues to grow the demand for PVC will also grow and the rise in demand for PVC will in turn spur the demand for VCM.
Another factor contributing towards the market growth is the rising demand of VCM from healthcare industry. As VCM is primarily used in the production of PVC, PVC is further used in the manufacturing of thermoplastic material used in medical devices. Moreover, PVC is also used in manufacturing of blood bags. The healthcare industry is witnessing growth due to rise in incidence of chronic diseases, unhealthy lifestyle, and growth in aging population. As the healthcare industry continuous to grow the demand for VCM will also grow.
The Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Market is segmented on the basis of Application and region.
Major Applications of Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Market covered are:
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Other Applications
The raw materials used in the production of VCM are acetylene, ethane, and ethylene and shale gas. These raw materials are generated from crude oil and natural gas and any fluctuation in the pricing of raw materials impact the pricing of the final product. Thus, fluctuating prices of crude oil and natural gas is hampering the overall market growth.
– To study and analyze the global Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/50
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- Impact Analysis
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Winning Imperatives (Top Success Factors Assessment)
- Investment Assessment
- Global Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Application (Volume & Value Assessment)
- Production of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Global Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Region (Volume & Value Assessment)
- North America Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) Market
- Europe Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) Market
- Asia Pacific Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- Agreement, Partnership & Collaboration
- Merger & Acquisition
- Product Development, Product Launch and Product Deployment
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products/Services Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- AGC Chemicals
- Vynova Group
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- SP Chemicals Holdings Ltd. (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/50
In the end, Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.