Global ” U.S. orthodontics Market” 2020 report includes the market strategy, market orientation, expertise opinion and knowledgeable information. Report provides market growth and Revenue, market share and size that helps to understand future prospects. The U.S. orthodontics report also covers the current market information, porter’s five forces analysis with threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products and services, key challenges, opportunities in U.S. orthodontics Industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The ’U.S. orthodontics market share’ is projected to reach USD 4.21 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. Increasing need for orthodontic treatments for managing malocclusion will be a critical factor aiding the growth of this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “U.S. Orthodontics Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Traditional Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces, Lingual Braces, and Clear Aligners), By Age Group (Adult, and Teenager), and by End User (Clinics, and Hospitals) and Forecast, 2020-2027”.
As per the report findings, the value of the market stood at USD 1.98 billion in 2019. The report also provides the following:
- Detailed analysis of all segments of the market;
- Comprehensive examination of the key market drivers, trends, opportunities, and challenges;
- Careful study of the regional dynamics impacting the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the prominent market players and their strategies.
Malocclusion refers to misaligned teeth or “poor bite”, causing the improper line-up of the upper and lower teeth when they meet. While it is considered more of a cosmetic problem than a dental issue, severe form of malocclusion cause eating or speaking hindrances. Moreover, since misaligned teeth are hard to take care of, this condition can lead to serious dental problems such as tooth and gum decay. Orthodontic treatments, which mainly involve attaching braces or retainers to reshape the teeth arrangement, are required for dealing with malocclusions. According to a study published by the National Institutes of Health, approximately 60%-65% of the US population suffers from some form of malocclusion. Thus, as the awareness about the health implications of this condition spreads in the country, the adoption of orthodontics is likely to spike during the forecast period across the US.
Global U.S. orthodontics market Segmentation :
Segments Covered in the Report
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Lingual Braces
- Clear Aligners
By Age Group
Contracting Demand for Elective Procedures amid COVID-19 to Hamper Growth
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to hinder the U.S. orthodontics market growth in 2020 owing to the shrinking demand for elective surgeries and treatments. Fears of contracting the infection and weakened spending capacity due to severe economic downturn are the primary reasons why patients are delaying or cancelling non-essential procedures, which include orthodontic treatments. For example, according to the US Department of Commerce, consumer expenditure on healthcare in the country dipped 18% in the first three months of 2020. Globally too, the situation is grim. The CovidSurg Collaborative, a research initiative by 120 countries on the impact of the coronavirus on surgeries led by the University of Birmingham, estimates that over 28 million elective surgeries will be cancelled in 2020. Furthermore, small clinics and health facilities, which are generally preferred by patients for routine orthodontic procedures, have either shut down due to falling revenues or are facing massive work disruptions as a result of lockdowns and social distancing measures. This has led to diminished demand and declining sales. Henry Schein, for instance, reported a 47.5% decline in dental consumables and merchandise sales across North America in the second quarter of 2020. The coronavirus pandemic has, therefore, created major hurdles for the growth of this market.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market :
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of corona virus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information visit : https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/u-s-orthodontics-market-104039
Key Players to Leverage Advanced Technologies to Amplify Customer Outreach
With a view to broaden the scope of dental procedures and expand customer base, key players in the U.S. orthodontics market are harnessing the power of virtual technology to extend their expertise and solutions to a wider audience. Other players are focused on introducing novel orthodontic devices to gain an edge in this highly competitive market.
July 2020: Align Technology announced the launch of a global service for doctors using the company’s Invisalign and iTERO products. Named Align Digital and Practice Transformation (ADAPT), the service is an expert, independent fee-based business consultation provided by Align to optimize processes and operational workflows of dental practitioners to deliver superior patient outcomes.
June 2020: Las Vegas-based Ence Orthodontics released its latest offering, the Pitts 21 Braces, for patients who want broader smiles on their faces. Highly comfortable and easier to clean than traditional braces, the Pitts 21 Braces have shorter treatment spans as they use light forces and self-ligating brackets.
List of Key Players Covered in this Market Report:
- Great Lakes Dental Technologies (Tonawanda, U.S.)
- AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS (Sheboygan, Wisconsin, U.S.)
- Henry Schein, Inc. (Melville, New York, U.S.)
- Institut Straumann AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Align Technology, Inc. (San Jose, U.S.)
- DB Orthodontics (Silsden, U.K.)
- ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORPORATION (Ormco Corporation) (Brea, U.S.)
- Dentsply Sirona (York, Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- 3M (Saint Paul, Minnesota, U.S.)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table Of Content :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Number of Dentists and Orthodontists in USA
- Number of Orthodontic Procedures in USA
- Impact of COVID-19 on U.S. Orthodontics Market
- Prevalence of Dental Malocclusion in the U.S. (2019)
- Pricing Analysis
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Brand Analysis
- Technological Developments in Dental Braces
- Key Industry Developments (Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships)
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Fortune Business Insights(TM) offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights(TM) we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges
Fortune Business Insights(TM) Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245