Physiotherapy equipment are the combination of devices or instruments that are used on patients dealing with different kinds of pain and discomfort. Physiotherapy is one of the techniques that reduce pain in the body. One of the traditional ways of treating such pains was physiotherapy when there was no use of medications. Today, there are several electronic devices that allow the patient to perform different activities and reduce their pain considerably, by just sitting at home. There are multiple products available in the market, among which some are machines, some are tools, some use heat therapy, while other improve patient’s body’s mechanism by proper movement of fluids and blood.
Physiotherapy equipment market was estimated to be over US$ 15 Bn in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2030.
The continual growth of the physiotherapy equipment market can be attributed to several factors such as increasing sports injuries, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population. Additionally, increasing road accidents in the global scenario is likely to drive the market. One of the major factor that supports the growth of this market is the rising number of functional disabilities in the global geriatric population. To obtain better insights regarding the market scenario, prominent players are increasingly focusing on innovations and technological advancements. For instance, the University of South Florida is using the virtual reality technology to study how VR can help patients who have disabilities or have suffered strokes or traumatic injuries. However, shortage of trained professionals and less awareness about different physiotherapy options is likely to restrain the growth of overall market.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Physiotherapy Equipment Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/102
Major Key Players of the Physiotherapy Equipment Market are:
BTL, Enraf-Nonius B.V., Dynatronics Corporation, EMS Physio Ltd., Ito Co., Ltd., A. Algeo Limited, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Whitehall Manufacturing, Mectronic Medicale S.r.l., HMS Medical Systems among others.
The rapid growth in the number of physiotherapy clinics and increase in the physiotherapeutic services are the factors propelling the growth of this market. Moreover, technological advancements in physiotherapy equipment such as robotic systems, implanted devices and interactive video systems are expected to fuel the growth of physiotherapy equipment market. For instance, The Berkeley-based company Ekso Bionics developed the Ekso suit which is an aluminum and titanium exoskeleton that helps patients suffering from varying degrees of paralysis or hemiparesis with movement.
The Physiotherapy Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of Product & Service, Applications and region.
Major Product of Physiotherapy Equipment Market covered are:
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Combination Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Continuous Passive Motion Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Magnetic Therapy
- Traction Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy and Accessories
Major Applications of Physiotherapy Equipment Market covered are:
- Pediatric and Gynecological
The physiotherapy equipment market is majorly driven by rising number of ageing population across the globe. Increasing rate of occurrence of stroke and Parkinsons disease, growing incidence of cerebrovascular disease, degenerative joint disorders boost the growth of overall market. The factors such as pain in body muscles, ligaments, back, nerves, changes in lifestyles are anticipated to positively contribute to the growth of this market.
The maintenance cost of the physiotherapy equipments is very high. Owing to its high maintenance cost, small and medium-sized clinics and rehabilitation centers are not able to afford it. Therefore, this hampers the growth of physiotherapy equipment market. Moreover, lack of trained and skilled professionals to control and operate the physiotherapy equipment and presence of substitute services such as acupuncture are the factors curtailing the growth of this market. This market is majorly restrained by fickle reimbursement scenario for physiotherapy.
– To study and analyze the global Physiotherapy Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Physiotherapy Equipment Market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Physiotherapy Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Physiotherapy Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/102
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Application Horizon Assessment
- Epidemiological Assessment
- Sports Injuries
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Technological Advancements
- GLOBAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Electrotherapy Equipment
- Combination Therapy Equipment
- Cryotherapy Equipment
- Exercise Therapy Equipment
- Continuous Passive Motion Therapy Equipment
- Laser Therapy Equipment
- Magnetic therapy Equipment
- Traction therapy Equipment
- Shockwave Therapy Equipment
- Other Physiotherapy Equipment
- Physiotherapy Furniture
- Physiotherapy Tapes and Bandages
- GLOBAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Musculoskeletal Applications
- Neurological Applications
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Applications
- Pediatric Applications
- Gynecological Applications
- Other Applications
- GLOBAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- GLOBAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Physiotherapy Equipment Market
- Europe Physiotherapy Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific Physiotherapy Equipment Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Physiotherapy Equipment Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product & Services Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products & Services Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Enraf-Nonius B.V.
- Dynatronics Corporation
- EMS Physio Ltd.
- Ito Co., Ltd.
- A. Algeo Limited
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
- Whitehall Manufacturing
- Mectronic Medicale S.r.l.
- HMS Medical Systems
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/102
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of threat approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535