Nitroparaffin market was valued at US$ 31.6 Bn by 2019. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 0.48% from 2019 to 2030.
The growth of the global nitroparaffin market can be attributed to several factors such as increasing use of nitroparaffin as a solvent, fuel & fuel additive and the rising demand for nitroparaffin in agrochemical products. However, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), nitroparaffin is classified as a possible carcinogen for humans, which may hamper the market growth to a certain extent. The favorable regulations in emerging countries pertaining to the use and production of the nitroparaffin are helping local SMEs to use nitroparaffin derivatives in various end-use industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, paint & coating, agriculture, and others.
Major Key Players of the Nitroparaffin Market are:
Aceto Corporation, ANGUS Chemical Company, Linyi Yuanbo Chemical Co., Ltd., SynQuest Laboratories, Zhanhua Binbo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Nitroparaffin Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/161
Moreover, rising industrialization in developing countries and flourishing rubber, textile, paint & coating, and apparel industries are anticipated to open new opportunities for the nitroparaffin market worldwide. China is the largest producer, consumer, and exporter of nitroparaffin products and the increasing demand for nitroparaffin-based products is likely to propel market growth in the coming years.
However, the high cost of nitroparaffin derivatives and bans on the production of nitroparaffin in many countries of North America and Europe are affecting the growth of the global nitroparaffin market adversely. Hazardous properties of nitroparaffin derivatives and restrictions on the use of nitroparaffin are hindering market growth globally.
The Nitroparaffin Market is segmented on the basis of Types, Application and region.
Major Types of Nitroparaffin Market covered are:
Major Applications of Nitroparaffin Market covered are:
- Fuel & Fuel Additive
- Chemical Intermediate
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share globally and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The increasing use of nitroparaffin derivatives in end-use industries and favorable regulations for the production and use of nitroparaffin in Asia Pacific are driving market growth in the region.
– To study and analyze the global Nitroparaffin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Nitroparaffin market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Nitroparaffin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Nitroparaffin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/161
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2016 & 2017; Base Year – 2018; Forecast Years – 2019 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- List of Suppliers
- List of Distributors
- Pricing Assessment
- GLOBAL NITROPARAFFIN MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- GLOBAL NITROPARAFFIN MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Fuel & Fuel Additives
- Chemical Intermediate
- GLOBAL NITROPARAFFIN MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Nitroparaffin Market
- Europe Nitroparaffin Market
- Asia Pacific Nitroparaffin Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Nitroparaffin Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Aceto Corporation
- ANGUS Chemical Company
- Linyi Yuanbo Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- SynQuest Laboratories
- Zhanhua Binbo Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Zibo Xinglu Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Xinghui Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Banner Chemicals Limited
- Central Drug House
- JIGCHEM UNIVERSAL
- Merck KGaA
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Alfa Aesar
- Hangzhou Yuhao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- 3bsc.com Inc.
- Shandong Baoyuan Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Wujiang Bolin Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Grand Fuchi Pharmaceutical & Chemicals Co., Ltd
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/161
In the end, Nitroparaffin industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.