Microarray analysis is basically a laboratory device that is used to detect the expression of multiple (thousands) genes simultaneously. The DNA microarrays are nothing but the microscopic slides printed with multiple tiny spots in pre-defined positions. Here, every point contains a known DNA gene or the sequence. Mostly, these slides are referred as DN chips or the gene chips. The DNA molecules connected to every slide play a major role as a tool to detect gene expression. This is also called as the set of messenger or transcriptome RNA (nRNA) records expressed by the gene groups. To execute a microarray study, the mRNA molecules are usually collected from both reference sample and the experimental sample.
Microarray analysis market was estimated to be over US$ 3.7 Billion in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2030.
The continual growth of the microarray analysis market can be attributed to several factors which have led to wide scale adoption of these devices which are extensively used to study the diverse number of biological processes. Moreover, the growing demand for microarray across the globe is anticipated to further contribute to the substantial growth of the global microarray analysis market between 2019 and 2030. To obtain better insights regarding the market scenario prominent players are increasingly focusing on collaborative initiatives with several institutes and research centers. The National institute for Biomedical Genomics, a publicly funded national institution based in India, has entered into an agreement with Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and Global Alliance for Genomics and Health to share health and genomic related data.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Microarray Analysis Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/78
Major Key Players of the Microarray Analysis Market are:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Molecular Devices, PerkinElmer, Illumina, GE Healthcare, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Arrayit Corporation, Microarrays, Inc. Among others.
Over the years, the emergence of microarray technology as a popular and profitable tool has played a vital role in contributing to the growth of the global microarray analysis market. Several countries, namely Africa, Latin America, India, china and other developing countries have emerged as essential contributors to global microarray analysis market. The increasing incidences of cancer across the globe have been vital in contributing to the global microarray analysis market. In 2012, it was estimated that the total number of cancer patient across the globe was a staggering 14-16 million. It is further expected that the number of cancer patient will additionally increase at a rate of 10% every year. Advancement in technology in field of microarray analysis market provides detailed insights on the complexity and polymorphism of cancer. There by leading to growing adoption of microarray analysis technology for diagnosis of cancer which is further anticipated to grow in the coming years? Favorable government regulations coupled with growing number of research initiatives and funding in the field of genomic and proteomic research have led to wide scale adoption of microarray analysis technology in recent times. The study of genomic and proteomic research is important in detection of diseases, developing preventive measures, and formulizing treatment regime. Microarray analysis technology plays an important role in functionality studies of genomic and proteomic research, thereby complimenting the growth of this market globally. Moreover, Increasing funding in the field of genomics and proteomics research have been pivotal in contributing to the growing adoption of microarray technology worldwide.
The Microarray Analysis Market is segmented on the basis of Product & Service, Types, Applications and region.
Major Product & Service of Microarray Analysis Market covered are:
- Software, and Services
Major Types of Microarray Analysis Market covered are:
- Protein Microarray
Major Applications of Microarray Analysis Market covered are:
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnostics
Drawbacks associated with microarray technology have been affecting the growth of the microarray analysis industry inversely. Growing adoption of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) has been a major restraint for the prosperous growth of the microarray analysis market. Moreover, factors such as complexity, time requirement for designing and testing discriminatory genetic regions for different species and inability of detecting unknown organisms has been few of the major factors limiting the adoption of microarray analysis technologies. Moreover, advent of novel sequencing technologies such as oxford nanopore and other sequencing technologies have lowered the costs and complexity associated with sequencing and simplify the entire procedure.
Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing population, continuously growing economy and adoption of latest technologies is anticipated to present a lucrative growth scenario for the microarray analysis market in this region. Furthermore, rising geriatric population, supportive government healthcare regulations and norms is expected to present an attractive growth prospect for the market in the coming years.
– To study and analyze the global Microarray Analysis consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Microarray Analysis market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Microarray Analysis manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Microarray Analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/78
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Regulatory Landscape Assessment
- Application Horizon Assessment
- Technological Advancements
- GLOBAL MICROARRAY ANALYSIS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT & SERVICE
- Software and Services
- GLOBAL MICROARRAY ANALYSIS MARKET– ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Protein Microarray
- DNA Microarray
- Other Microarrays
- GLOBAL MICROARRAY ANALYSIS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLCIATION
- Research Application
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnostics
- Other Applications
- GLOBAL MICROARRAY ANALYSIS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USERS
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Company
- Other End Users
- GLOBAL MICROARRAY ANALYSIS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Microarray analysis Market
- Europe Microarray analysis Market
- Asia Pacific Microarray analysis Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Microarray analysis Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products & Services Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Molecular Devices LLC
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Microarrays, Inc.
- Arrayit Corporation
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/78
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of theart approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535