In vitro diagnostics (IVD) market was valued at $64,479 million in 2017, and is estimated to reach at $93,614 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.8% from 2018 to 2025.
In vitro diagnostic (IVD) is a technique in which medical devices and reagents are used to examine specimens such as blood, urine, stool, tissues, and other body fluids, which are derived from the human body to detect diseases, conditions, and infections. The tests can be performed in stand-alone laboratory, hospital-based laboratory, and point of care. Some of the significant technologies incorporated in IVD include polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray techniques, sequencing technology, and mass spectrometry, which are used for test sample preparation. Incessant innovations in IVD product type design and technology have encouraged doctors and researchers to shift their focus from traditional diagnostic methods to personalized medicines.
Major Key Players of the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market are:
Abbott Laboratories; Becton, Dickinson and Company; bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.); F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Johnson & Johnson; QIAGEN N.V.; Sysmex Corporation; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market” at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/sample/38845?source=shubh
Rise in need for IVD testing arises due to increase in incidences of chronic and infectious diseases and growth in geriatric population prone to immunological disorders. Moreover, advancements in personalized medicines and widespread knowledge of rare diseases are expected to boost the growth of the global IVD market. In addition, increase in incidences of colorectal cancer, neurological disorders, and gynecological diseases are anticipated to boost the adoption of IVD devices and reagents. On the contrary, stringent government regulations and unfavorable reimbursement policies are expected to restrain the growth of the global market.
The In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market is segmented on the basis of Product Type, Techniques, End Users and region.
Major Product Type of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market covered are:
- Software & Services
Major Techniques of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market covered are:
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassays (CLIAS)
- Fluorescence Immunoassays (FIAS)
- Colorimetric Immunoassays (CIS)
- Rapid Tests
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSpot Assays (ELISPOT)
- Western Blot
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- DNA Diagnostics
- Tissue Diagnostics
- Clinical Chemistry
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Liver Panel
- Lipid Profile
- Thyroid Function Panel
- Renal Profile
- Electrolyte Panel
- Specialty Chemicals
- Other IVD Techniques
Major End Users of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market covered are:
- Standalone Laboratory
- Academic & Medical Schools
- Point of Care Testing
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/inquiry/38845?source=shubh
– To study and analyze the global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Table of Content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Size
2.2 In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
3.5 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Product
4.1 Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Sales by Product
4.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Revenue by Product
4.3 In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Price by Product
5 Breakdown Data by End User
5.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Breakdown Data by End User
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/checkout/38845?source=shubh
In the end, In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Market Growth Insight 100% Subsidiary of Exltech Solutions India, is a one stop solution for market research reports in various business categories. We are serving 100+ clients with 30000+ diverse industry reports and our reports are developed to simplify strategic decision making, on the basis of comprehensive and in-depth significant information, established through wide ranging analysis and latest industry trends.