Global Implant & Prosthesis Fastener Market, By Type (Stainless Steel, Titanium, Bioabsorbable, and Others), By Application (Dental, Spinal, Orthopedic, and Facial), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is estimated to be valued at US$ 12,538.8 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period (2020-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/4200
Companies are focusing on launching new products in order to expand their offerings and strengthen their presence in the market which is expected to favor growth of the market during the forecast period. For instance, on June 16, 2020, Zavation Medical Products, a designer and manufacturer of spinal implants, instruments, MIS procedural kits, and biologics, launched Cortical Screw, a screw designed to be used as an extension of the Zavation Spinal System for the cortical bone.
Global Implant & Prosthesis Fastener Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
On August 28, 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated the interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Dental Settings during the COVID-19 Response and provided additional guidance and clarification for dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Following are the recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Elective and non-urgent procedures and surgeries should be avoided and postponed to avoid the infection spread.
- Tele-dentistry and Triage Protocols
- Telephone screening of patients for COVID-19 symptoms.
- The patient’s dental condition should be assessed and determined through telephones whether the patient needs to visit the clinic or not.
- Patients visiting the clinics should cover their faces with face masks and undergo screening for fever and symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Get Discount For First Time Buyers
Apply Promo Code “CHRISTMAS2020” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/4200
An increasing number of accidents and amputation cases in workplaces are driving demand for prosthesis and propel the growth of the global implant & prosthesis fastener market during the forecast period. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics of 2016, following are the amputation incidence rates from various industries:
- Manufacturing (2.1 amputations per every 10,000 workers)
- Agriculture, Fishing, Hunting, and Forestry, (1.4 amputations for every 10,000 workers)
- Construction (1.4 amputations for every 10,000 workers)
Browse 35 Market Data Tables and 34 Figures spread through 198 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Implant & Prosthesis Fastener Market”- Global Forecast to 2027, By Type (Stainless Steel, Titanium, Bioabsorbable, and Others), By Application (Dental, Spinal, Orthopedic, and Facial), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa).
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the global implant & prosthesis fastener market press release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/implant-and-prosthesis-fastener-market-3465
Key Takeaways of the Global Implant & Prosthesis Fastener Market:
- The global implant & prosthesis fastener market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period, owing to the increasing number of amputation cases. For instance, according to an observational study published in the BMC Journal in January 2019, around 55,595 amputations of lower limbs were performed in Germany in 2015.
- On the basis of application, the orthopedic segment held a dominant position in the implant & prosthesis fastener market in 2019, owing to the increasing incidence of hip fractures. For instance, in February 2019, National Hip Fracture Database Annual Report 2018 estimated that 76,000 hip fractures occur in the U.K. every year.
- Key players operating in the global implant & prosthesis fastener market are Johnson & Johnson, Osstem Implant, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Dentsply Sirona, Smith & Nephew plc, Acumed, LLC, OsteoMed, B. Braun, and Dentium CO., LTD.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027