The global compression bandages market is projected to gain momentum from the rising incidence of deep vein thrombosis, venous ulcers, and lymphedema. This information is published in a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Compression Bandages Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Short Stretch Bandages, Long Stretch Bandages, Multilayer Compression Bandages), By Material (Polyster, Latex, Cotton, Others), By Application (Wound Management, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Lymphedema, Others), By End-user (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Nursing Care Centers & Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Care, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The market is projected to reach USD 1.84 Billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. However, the compression bandages market size was worth USD 1.21 Billion in 2018. Additionally, an increasing adoption of compression therapy by healthcare providers to manage target diseases would positively impact the market.
The report covers:
- Global Compression Bandages Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/compression-bandages-market-100839
Leading Players operating in the Compression Bandages Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Essity (BSN medical GmbH)
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Other prominent players
Short Stretch Bandages Segment to Dominate Owing to Reusability & Reasonable Price
In terms of product, the compression bandages market is grouped into multilayer compression bandages, long stretch bandages, and short stretch bandages. Out of these, the short stretch bandages segment held a share of 37.7% in the year 2018. It is due to its cost-effectiveness and reusability. It is likely to retain its position during the forecast period. Long stretch compression bandages, on the other hand, will showcase a significantly higher CAGR due to the rapid inclination of healthcare professionals and patients towards these products.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/compression-bandages-market-100839
North America to Dominate: Rising Geriatric Population to Surge Demand
The compression bandages market is geographically fragmented into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. Amongst these, North America is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. It had also generated the highest revenue in 2018. The growth is attributed to the increasing geriatric population, which in turn, is rising the prevalence of venous diseases. Moreover, the easy accessibility of compression bandages and the presence of renowned market players in the U.S. are projected to boost compression bandages market growth in this region.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Key Indications, 2017
- Cost Burden of Chronic Wounds in Europe, 2018
- New Developments in Wound Care
- Pricing Overview- End User
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Compression Bandages Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Short Stretch Bandages
- Long Stretch Bandages
- Multilayer Compression Bandages
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Material
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Wound Management
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospital & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Nursing Care Centers & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Home Care
- Market Analysis – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/compression-bandages-market-100839
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Compression Bandages Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Compression Bandages Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245