Autoinjectors are the medical devices that are essentially used by the diabetic patients to inject insulin inn their bodies instead of the hesitation caused by the needle given by doctor in their clinics. With the help of autoinjectors, the patient is ultimately motivated to ignore and get rid of the needles and subsequent medication flow solely via the pressure application on the injection area. The pressure leads to actuation of needle shield that allows the needle to get engaged and cause the device to inject the required drug. On the other hand, the pen injectors serve patients with different chronic diseases. These patients need regular medication doses to reduce of stabilize their symptoms.
Autoinjectors market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 19.0% from 2019 to 2030.
The global autoinjectors market is driven by growing popularity of targeted therapies and increasing number of regulatory approvals. Moreover increasing incidences of anaphylaxis, availability of generic versions of autoinjectors and growing geriatric population is anticipated to further contribute to the growing demand of the global autoinjectors market during the forecast period. However, availability of conventional drug delivery systems like syringes s likely to restrain the market to a certain extent.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Autoinjectors Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/58
Major Key Players of the Autoinjectors Market are:
Abbvie, Mylan, ELI Lilly, Ypsomed, Amgen, Becton Dickinson and Company, Owen Mumford, Consort Medical, Haselmeier and Shl Group among others.
The advent of novel technologies in the field of autoinjectors has been pivotal in contributing to the growing demand of these devices worldwide. Adoption of latest technologies like variable dose drug delivery and feedback mechanism on time and dosage of drugs have been extremely beneficial in supporting the growth of this industry. For instance, SmartPilot technology for YpsoMate product line, manufactured by Ypsomed AG, offers several advanced features which enables administration of drugs with better efficiency and efficacy. Features like drug identification, reminder of injection time and date, variable dosage delivering capacity and feedback systems have raised the standards of drug delivery technologies, which is further anticipated mature in the coming years.
The Autoinjectors Market is segmented on the basis of Therapy, Types, End Users and region.
Major Therapy of Autoinjectors Market covered are:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
Major Types of Autoinjectors Market covered are:
Major End Users of Autoinjectors Market covered are:
- Home Care Settings
Anaphylaxis is one of the most common type of chronic disease in the world. The occurrence of an anaphylactic episode or allergic reaction can range from mild to severe life-threatening outcomes. Emergency administration of the medication epinephrine, during an anaphylactic episode is extremely crucial to prevent any detrimental outcomes. According to World Allergy Organization (WAO), the estimated prevalence of allergy among the population of the world ranges between a staggering 10 to 40%. Rising incidences of anaphylaxis among the global population is anticipated to further contribute to the growing demand of autoinjectors.
Availability of alternate mode of drug delivery systems is one of the major factors, which is anticipated to limit the extensive adoption of autoinjectors and thereby limiting the growth of the market to a certain extent. Factors such as, high costs and availability of these devices as compared to conventional dug delivery methods have been significant in impacting the prosperous growth of the global autoinjectors market.
– To study and analyze the global Autoinjectors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Autoinjectors Market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Autoinjectors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Autoinjectors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/58
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Regulatory Landscape Assessment
- Epidemiological Assessment: Anaphylaxis
- Technological Advancements
- GLOBAL AUTOINJECTORS MARKET, BY THERAPY
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Other Therapies
- GLOBAL AUTOINJECTORS MARKET, BY TYPE
- GLOBAL AUTOINJECTORS MARKET, BY END USER
- Home Care Settings
- Hospitals & Clinics
- GLOBAL AUTOINJECTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Autoinjectors Market
- Europe Autoinjectors Market
- Asia Pacific Autoinjectors Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- ELI Lilly
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Owen Mumford
- Consort Medical
- Shl Group
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or forcompanies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/58
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of theart approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.