WiseGuyReports.Com Publish a New Market Research Report On –“ Veterinary Healthcare Industry – Treatment, Outlook, Analysis, Research, Review To 2026”.
Veterinary Healthcare Market 2020
Veterinary/Animal healthcare market report gives comprehensive outlook on veterinary/animal healthcare market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). The report on veterinary/animal healthcare market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Bn) on the basis of product type, animal type, route of administration, distribution channel, and geographic regions. This report studies veterinary/animal healthcare market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, veterinary/animal healthcare market report includes animal demographics; regulatory scenario, top meat producing countries, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed veterinary/animal healthcare market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the veterinary/animal healthcare market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and veterinary healthcare service providers engaged in manufacturing and supply of veterinary/animal healthcare products.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Key Players Included in this Report are:
- Bayer AG (Germany)
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
• Cargill, Inc. (U.S)
• Ceva Santé Animale (France)
• Eli Lilly and Company (U.S)
• Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands)
• Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S)
• Novartis AG (Switzerland)
• Nutreco N.V. (Netherlands)
• SeQuent Scientific Ltd. (India)
• Vétoquinol S.A. (France)
• Virbac S.A. (France)
• Zoetis Inc. (U.S)
Global Veterinary/Animal Healthcare Market:
The veterinary/animal healthcare market estimated to be valued US$ 35.8 Bn in 2017 and poised to grow at CAGR of 4.7% over 2017-2023. Market for Veterinary/Animal Healthcare projected to reach US$ 47.1 Bn by 2023 due to increased adoption of companion animals in emerging and developed countries and rising consumption of meat across the globe.
Rising pet adoption and meat consumption expected drive animal healthcare market
The rising adoption of companion animals in emerging countries and increasing consumption of meat for dietary needs expected to fuel the market for animal healthcare products over the forecast period. Apart from aforementioned dynamics, factors like increased instances of disease outbreaks in animals, and large scale production of animals in the form of factory farming expected to boost the animal healthcare market. Animals have long been considered as source of food for the human being and it’s been shifting towards companionship to the humans. As there is a growing interaction between humans and animals prompting the key stakeholders to give attention to animal healthcare
Increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases prompting the adoption of animal healthcare products for various ailments in animals
The rising incidences of zoonotic disease in several developed and developing countries expected to create demand for animal healthcare products like drugs and vaccines over the forecast period. According to U.S. Centre for disease control and prevention (CDC) every year tens of thousands of people get sick due to disease spread from animals to humans and it is believed that more than six out of every 10 known infectious diseases in people are spread from animals, and three out of every four new or emerging infectious diseases in people are spread from animals, which can prevented by appropriate healthcare to animals.
North America accounts for larger market revenue share in global veterinary/animal healthcare market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global animal healthcare market with moderate CAGR. There has been increase in awareness among cattlemen in U.S. regarding animal rearing, animal health and proper vaccination and judicious use of antibiotics in animals, which are driving the market revenue growth in the region. Asia pacific market projected to grow at significant rate owing large pool of animal population coupled with increased incidences of several zoonotic diseases.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Veterinary/Animal healthcare market expanding at 4.7% CAGR over 2017 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ 47.1 Bn by 2023 owing to increased adoption pet animals and rising meat consumption
• Based on product type feed additives accounted for larger market revenue share in 2016 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
• Farm animals segment garnered larger revenue share in global 2016 owing to increased animal rearing in several developing and under developed countries
• Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global animal healthcare market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
• The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
• The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
• The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
• The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
• The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.