Stem cell therapy market was valued at over US$ 103 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2019 to 2030.
The major factors driving the growth of the market includes increasing burden of chronic diseases, growing investment in R&D, and technological developments in biotech and pharmaceutical industry. Increasing global burden of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and others are projected to be the major factors leading to the market growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2017, number of patients suffering from type I and type II diabetes was estimated to be over 422 million. Moreover, the disease is expected to be the seventh largest cause of death by 2030.
Major Key Players of the Stem Cell Therapy Market are:
Osiris, MEDIPOST, Anterogen, PHARMICELL Co., Ltd, Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., NuVasive, Inc., RTI Surgical, Inc , and AlloSource
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Stem Cell Therapy Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/32?source=shubh
According to American Cancer Society, in 2017, there were over 1.6 million new cancer cases in the U.S. Hence, there exists a need for developing new treatment methods which have led to the rise in approvals of clinical trials for the stem cell based therapies. Stem cells possess the regenerative quality which has been utilized for the treatment of various diseases such as diabetes. Recently in 2018, Scientists at Cincinnati Children’s Center for Stem Cell and Organoid Medicine (CuSTOM) have artificially grown esophagus tissues in the research laboratory using the pluripotent stem cells. These lab grown esophagi are expected to help treat a range of condition including gastro esophageal reflux disease, esophageal cancer, esophageal atresia, esophageal achalasia and various others.
The Stem Cell Therapy Market is segmented on the basis of Types, Application and region.
Major Types of Stem Cell Therapy Market covered are:
Major Applications of Stem Cell Therapy Market covered are:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Injuries, Surgeries
Stem cell transplantation is expensive as being the multiple step process which includes isolating adult stem cells, diagnosis, re-administering, and post treatment care with follow-ups. Moreover, the high initial investment due to the high cost of instrument used in developing stem cell therapy is the major factors restricting the growth of the market. Moreover, not all costs associated with the treatment are allocated at the time of practice, hidden costs including the graft versus host disease, reaction to treatment, or disability resulting from the treatment can lead to more costs and additional treatments.
– To study and analyze the global Stem Cell Therapy consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Stem Cell Therapy market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Stem Cell Therapy manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Stem Cell Therapy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Go For Interesting Discount Here: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/32?source=shubh
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- Report Beneficiary List
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Application Horizon Assessment
- Initiatives Assessment: Government & Private Bodies
- Regulatory Scenario Snapshot
- GLOBAL STEM CELL THERAPY MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Allogeneic Stem Cell therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell therapy
- GLOBAL STEM CELL THERAPY MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY THERAPEUTIC APPLICATION
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
- Other Applications
- GLOBAL STEM CELL THERAPY MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Stem Cell Therapy Market
- Europe Stem Cell Therapy Market
- Asia Pacific Stem Cell Therapy Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Stem Cell Therapy Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products/Services Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- PHARMICELL Co., Ltd
- Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc
- AlloSource (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
- Primary Interviews Transcripts
- Customization Options
- Profile of the Author
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/32?source=shubh
In the end, Stem Cell Therapy industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.