Shingles vaccine market was estimated to be US$ 2,495.0 million by 2025. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~17.9% from 2020 to 2030.
Shingles is an infectious disease which is caused by the reactivation of the chickenpox virus or herpes zoster. The common symptoms associated with this infection are development of rashes, ulcers blister and redness on the skin; exhaustion, and itching among others. Vaccines available for the treatment of shingles are Zostavax, Shingrix & SkyZoster, which are manufactured by Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc & SK chemicals respectively.
Major Key Players of the Shingles Vaccine Market are:
GlaxoSmithKline plc., and Merck & Co., Inc.. and SK Chemicals
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Shingles Vaccine Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/125
Shingles is a Vaccines are biological products which are used to prevent the occurrence of a large number of diseases. Vaccines protect against more than 25 debilitating or life-threatening diseases, including measles, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, meningitis, influenza, tetanus, typhoid and cervical cancer. Vaccines constitutes of a strain of disease-causing microorganism which is present in the form of killed or weakened state. Vaccines can be classified on the basis of strain or serotype i.e. monovalent vaccines and multivalent vaccines. Vaccines may be monovalent or multivalent. A monovalent vaccine contains a single strain of a single antigen (e.g. Measles vaccine), whereas a multivalent vaccine contains two or more strains/serotypes of the same antigen (e.g. OPV).
The Shingles Vaccine Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Patient Type and region.
Major Product of Shingles Vaccine Market covered are:
Major Patient Type of Shingles Vaccine Market covered are:
- Pediatric Patients
- Adult Patients
The growing adoption of shingles vaccine can be attributed to greater level of protection offered by these vaccines as compared to other modes of treatment. Moreover, in the U.S., recommendation of shingles vaccine by federal health officials for individuals above the age of 50, has been crucial in incrementing its demand in the region.
– To study and analyze the global Shingles Vaccine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Shingles Vaccine market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Shingles Vaccine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Shingles Vaccine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/125
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017 & 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecast Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Bottom Up Approach
- Top Down Approach
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- Market Forecast Model
- Limitations/Assumptions of the Study
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Pipeline Assessment
- Epidemiological Assessment: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Competitive Landscape Assessment
- GLOBAL SHINGLES VACCINE MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- GLOBAL SHINGLES VACCINE MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY VACCINE TYPE
- Live Vaccine
- Recombinant Vaccine
- GLOBAL SHINGLES VACCINE- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America shingles vaccine Market
- Europe Shingles Vaccine Market
- Asia Pacific Shingles Vaccine Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Shingles Vaccine Market
- COMPANY PROFILES(Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- SK Chemicals *Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/125
In the end, Shingles Vaccine industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.