Increasing cases of diseases such as cancer, and orthopedic disorders are likely to propel growth of the medical imaging equipment market says Fortune Business Insights in a published report, titled Medical Imaging Equipment Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment, Computed Tomography Equipment, X-ray Equipment, Ultrasound Equipment Molecular Imaging Equipment), By Application (Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Oncology), By End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”As per the report, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 44,077.7 Mn at a CAGR of 4.6% by 2025 from US$ 30,814.2 Mn in 2017.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/medical-imaging-equipment-market-100382
Key Players Operating in The Medical Imaging Equipment Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- SHIMADZU CORPORATION
- fnms(siemens healthcare in jordan)
- SuperSonic Imagine
- Hologic, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Medical Imaging Equipment Market.
The report focuses on global major leading industry players of market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. This report focuses on Medical Imaging Equipment Market Trend, volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Medical Imaging Equipment Market Size by analysing historical data and future prospect.
With tables and figures helping analyse worldwide Medical Imaging Equipment Market Forecast provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Highlights of the Medical Imaging Equipment Market Report Include:
- Microscopic study of the various factors driving and restraining the market
- Careful classification and research of the market segments
- Accurate computation of market figures
- Comprehensive analysis of the regional dynamics and competitive landscape
U.S To Remain Dominant In The Global Market
The medical imaging equipment market in North America was valued at US$ 7,993.4 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to grow on a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. In North America, the U.S is leading the market offering new products based on new technologies for medical imaging. For instance, Siemens Healthcare GmbH announced two new magnetic resonance imaging scanners at the Radiology Society of North America (RSNA 2018) conference in November 2018. North America is predicted to consistently dominate the global market, owing to the advanced systems in the country. The two new scanners are based on the exclusive Biomatrix technology model of Siemens Healthcare GmbH. In addition, the rising number of patients undergoing diagnostic imaging procedures in the country is another factor driving the growth of the medical imaging equipment market. Leading Chinese market player and other regional players entering the thriving U.S. market is predicted to support the growth of the medical imaging equipment market in North America.
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Medical Imaging Equipment Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Medical Imaging Equipment Market.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Medical Imaging Equipment Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Medical Imaging Equipment Market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/medical-imaging-equipment-market-100382
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Epidemiology Overview: Key Diseases, 2018
4.2 Overview: Mergers, Acquisitions & Partnerships
4.3 Pricing Analysis, Key Players
4.4 Installed Base Scenario, Key Brands/ Players
- Global Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
5.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
5.2.3 X-ray Equipment
5.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
5.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.4.2 Specialty Clinics
5.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
6.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
6.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
6.2.3 X-ray Equipment
6.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
6.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
6.4.2 Specialty Clinics
6.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- Europe Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
7.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
7.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
7.2.3 X-ray Equipment
7.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
7.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
7.4.2 Specialty Clinics
7.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Medical Imaging Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
8.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment
8.2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
8.2.3 X-ray Equipment
8.2.4 Ultrasound Equipment
8.2.5 Molecular Imaging Equipment
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
8.3.6 Others(Urology, etc.)
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
8.4.2 Specialty Clinics
8.4.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.5 South East Asia
8.5.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Medical Imaging Equipment Market trends and growth drivers?
- How many segments does the market contain?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that the market may face?
- How are the key players keeping up with the changing consumer behavior?
- What are the latest industry developments?
Order Full Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100382