The global neurodegenerative diseases drugs market size growth is expected to derive growth from the rising prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases especially among the aging population. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers valuable insights into the trends prevailing in the market. In 2018, the global market was valued at US$35,497.3 Mn and is projected to be worth US$ 62,786.2 Mn by 2026. At this pace, the global market is estimated to exhibit a healthy CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast duration.
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/neurodegenerative-diseases-drugs-market-100661
North America Dominates with Rising R&D Investments
In 2018, the North America market was valued at US$ 18,174.6 Mn and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast years. Neurodegenerative diseases have become more prevalent in the U.S. owing to an increasingly aging population. As per the Alzheimer’s Association, around 5.4 million Americans were suffering from Alzheimer’s in the year 2016. Moreover, this disease is more prevalent among people aged 65 years and above. As per research studies, approximately 30,000 people in the U.S. are projected to be suffering from another neurodegenerative disease called Huntington’s disease. As per a study conducted by the Parkinson’s Association in 2018, around 1.2 million people in the U.S are estimated to be suffering from Parkinson’s disease by 2030. With the continuous rise in population, this disease is projected to double between 2018 and 2026. Considering these numbers, the market is likely to grow in North America. This, coupled with favorable healthcare reimbursement policies and rising research and development (R&D) investments is driving the market in this region.
The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to report a considerable CAGR primarily on account of rising geriatric population.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Orion Pharma
- UCB S.A
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lundbeck A/S
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Key questions answered in the report:
What will the market growth rate of Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market in 2026?
What are the key factors driving the global Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market?
Who are the key manufacturers in Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market space?
What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market?
Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market?
What are the Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market.
Key Features of Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Biogen’s Strategic Initiatives Helps the Company to Earn More Profits
In the year 2018, Biogen was dominating the global market. Neurodegenerative disease drug discovery and some important strategic decisions help the company to gain more attention. The launch of a drug called SPINRAZA and increasing sales of another drug called Tecfidera in 2018 helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio. Also, the company entered into a strategic partnership with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. to ensure robust distribution of drugs. This, together with the launch of two new drugs called Madopar and Ocrevus helped F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. to gain the second position in the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/neurodegenerative-diseases-drugs-market-100661
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Neurodegenerative Diseases – For Key Countreis, 2018
- Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
- Patent Snapshot
- New Product Launch
- Pipeline Analysis
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Neurodegenerative Diseases Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Drug Class
- Decarboxylase Inhibitors
- Dopamine Agonists
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Indication
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Route of Administration
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.