The overall industry offers not just products, equipment and services, but entire lifestyle programs and coaching to improve people’s approaches toward nutrition and physical activity.
The global market for health and weight management should grow from $166.3 billion in 2020 to reach $259.1 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
Obesity is on the rise in many countries (and no longer only in developed countries). Obesity can lead to the onset of other diseases, and therefore has a significant effect on overall healthcare expenses. Physical activity and proper nutrition are becoming integral parts of many modern societies. Therefore, there is a growing need for related services that most people can afford.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5190050-health-and-weight-management-market
Technology has also an effect on this market, in the form of monitoring devices. Moreover, despite of privacy concerns, the connection to social media makes this technology a popular trend, especially with millennials.
Health is defined as the state of physical, mental and social well-being, in which disease is absent. Indeed, in our modern society, many people are aware of the importance of a healthy lifestyle, including weight management. However, health/weight maintenance is a difficult task for many people due to sedimentary lifestyles. That is why this market has become such a complex and sophisticated industry.
The overall health and weight management market can be divided into a number of sectors such as –
– Fitness (equipment, health clubs/gyms, personal training services).
– Nutrition and dieting (weight loss programs, meal delivery services, dietary supplements).
– Monitoring industry (fitness and calorie counting apps).
– Drug development (prescription medications and pharmacological therapies).
– Related industries such as surgical approaches, slimming centers and natural medicine (e.g. acupuncture) or behavioral therapy.
This report represents an important business tool for evaluating technologies, trends, products and market participants in the health and weight management sector. The geographic scope of this study is worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of products, services, and trends in different types of industries.
– 40 data tables and 24 additional tables
– A descriptive study with an industry analysis of the global health and weight management market
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Market resaerch data corresponding to obesity-related disease and statistics for fitness and exercising in the general population
– Evaluation of current market size, market trends, and description of products and technologies
– Coverage of services – such as fitness centers and health clubs, slimming centers and commercial weight loss centers, consulting services, and online weight loss programs – in health and weight management related industry
– Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape covering companies involved in manufacturing and marketing of diet supplements and products, fitness equipment, monitoring devices, and drug development sector
– Insight into the intellectual property and patents, new trends and developments, clinical trials on weight loss medications, and potential markets for future developments
– Company profiles of market-leading players, including
JENNY CRAIG INC.
LA FITNESS INTERNATIONAL LLC
NOVO NORDISK A/S
WW INTERNATIONAL INC.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Background
Health and Fitness Definition
Nutrition and Weight Control in Health Management
Diets and Dieting Approaches
Balanced Hypocaloric Diets
Meal Replacement Programs
Unbalanced Hypocaloric Diets
High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate Diets
Very Low-Calorie Diets
Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs for Weight Loss and Management
Weight Loss Monitoring and Maintenance
Health and Weight Monitoring and Maintenance Market
Chapter 4 Fitness Industry: Equipment and Services
Fitness Statistics and Market Trends
Exercise Equipment Sector
Cross-Country Ski Machines
Fitness Equipment Manufacturers
Amer Sports Oyj
Core Health & Fitness
Cybex International/Brunswick Corp.
Gym and Health Club Sector
24 Hour Fitness
Gold’s Gym International
Town Sports International
Fitness Services Sector
Fitness Market Evaluation and Estimates
Chapter 5 Monitoring and Weight Management Market
Monitoring Fitness, Physical Activity and Weight Loss Sector Overview
Overview of the Fitness, Physical Activity and Weight Loss Monitoring Sector
Chapter 6 Nutrition and Weight Management Programs Market
Diet Plans and Weight Management Programs Sector Overview
Jenny Craig Inc.
Weight Watchers International Inc.
Mobile Apps as Support and Alternatives for Weight Management Plans and Programs
FitNow (Lose It!)
Weight Management Programs, Meal Delivery Services and Weight Loss Apps Market Evaluation
Over-the-Counter Diet Supplements for Weight Loss
Market Estimates for OTC Supplements for Weight Loss
Chapter 7 Obesity Medications and Drug Development
Statistics on Obesity
Anti-Obesity Drugs in Development
Antag Therapeutics ApS
Market Estimates for the Obesity Therapeutics and Drug Development Sector
Chapter 8 Other Treatments for Weight Loss and Weight Management
Surgery Options for Weight Loss
Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding
Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion
Acupuncture as Treatment for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Centers and Clinics
Chapter 9 Health and Weight Management and Diagnostics Sector
Chapter 10 Patent Review for Health and Weight Management Market
Chapter 11 Market Summary
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)