eClinical Solutions Market is estimated to be over US$ 4.0 Bn in 2017. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.0% from 2019 to 2030.
The continual growth of the eClinical Solutions Market can be attributed to increasing R&D expenditure in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, rising government funding and grants for clinical trials, growing adoption of eClinical Solutions to streamline R&D and clinical trial activity. Moreover, increasing government expenditure on clinical trials to provide better healthcare has been a major factor to contribute to the substantial growth of the global hospital eClinical Solutions system market between 2019 and 2030.
Major Key Players of the eClinical Solutions Market are:
Oracle Corporation, EClinical Solutions, LLC, Parexel International Corporation, Bioclinica, Inc., Datatrak International Inc., ERT Clinical, Medidata solutions, Merger Healthcare Incorporated, Omnicomm Systems, Inc. and NextGen Healthcare among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “eClinical Solutions Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/33?source=shubh
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies are continuously investing in R&D and Contract research organization for conducting research. This has led them to adopt eClinical Solutions like Electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical trial management systems (CTMS) to capture data. Moreover, pharma-biotech have allocated budget for IT in drug discovery and development also government provide funds to support clinical trials.
The eClinical Solutions Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application and region.
Major Produc of eClinical Solutions Market covered are:
Major Applications of eClinical Solutions Market covered are:
- Medical Device Manufactures
Major concern related to the eclinical solutions market is the implementation cost involved. Any clinical trial data collection involves data collection that require infrastructure, legal and patient consent which adds to the incurred cost. Also skilled professionals are needed for data collection and handling of software. Moreover, growing security concerns and data breaches related to patients medical history and clinical trials data may hamper the growth of the eClinical solutions market to certain extent.
– To study and analyze the global eClinical Solutions consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the eClinical Solutions market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global eClinical Solutions manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the eClinical Solutions with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Go For Interesting Discount Here: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/33?source=shubh
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- Report Beneficiary List
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Initiatives Assessment: Government & Private Bodies
- Regulatory & Reimbursement Scenario Snapshot
- Global eClinical Solutions Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Product
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Clinical Analytics Platform
- Clinical Data Integration Platform
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTMS)
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA)
- Electronic Trail Master File (eTMF)
- Safety Solutions
- Other eClinical Solutions
- Global eClinical Solutions Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Mode Of Delivery
- On Premise
- Web Based
- Global eClinical Solutions Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Clinical Trials
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- Global eClinical Solutions Market – Analysis & Forecast, By End Users
- Consulting Service Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Other End Users
- Global eClinical Solutions Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Region
- North America eClinical Solutions Market
- Europe eClinical Solutions Market
- Asia Pacific eClinical Solutions Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) eClinical Solutions Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products/Services Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- Oracle Corporation
- EClinical Solutions, LLC
- Parexel International Corporation
- Bioclinica, Inc.
- Datatrak International Inc.
- ERT Clinical
- Medidata solutions
- Merger Healthcare Incorporated
- Omnicomm Systems, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
- Primary Interviews Transcripts
- Customization Options
- Profile of the Author
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/33?source=shubh
In the end, eClinical Solutions industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.