According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Digital Radiography Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography), Application (General, Radiography Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026,’ the market is likely to expand at an in impressive rate of 5.0% CAGR due to exceptional advancements made in the field of medical X-Ray technology. The Global Digital Radiography Market is likely to gain significant impetus from recent technological advancements. Fortune Business Insights has predicted a market to reach value of US$ 2,978.3 Mn by the end of 2026. The report has pegged the global market at US$ 1,905.5 Mn in 2018.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-radiography-market-100162
Leading Players operating in the Digital Radiography Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Agfa- Gravaert Group
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Canon Solutions America
- KA Imaging Inc.
- Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd.
- Detection Technology Plc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
- Other players
Rising Geriatric Population: A Major Driving Force
The increasing geriatric population is one the key factors giving tailwinds to the growth of the Digital Radiography. According to the report, pace of gains for the market will accelerate in response to the increasing geriatric population. Among all age groups, aged people are most vulnerable to chronic diseases, as their immunity decreases with time.
Furthermore, their mobility is often compromised with due to prolonged illness, which also mars their ability to travel to hospitals, diagnosis centres, or clinics Thus, the demand for digital radiography devices is likely to remain high among geriatric population.
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Digital Radiography
- General Radiography
By End User
- Diagnostic Centres
Drawbacks of Film-Based Processing to Increase Demand for Digital Radiography
Conventionally used film based image processing possessed several drawbacks. These drawbacks included long time for processing, inefficient diagnosis, and unclear images. Furthermore, some film-based x-ray image processing machines contained a lot of space and were naturally heavy to carry and relocate.
Thus, the need and demand for portability was a key factor creating growth opportunities for the digital radiography market. The aforementioned factors led to the demand for a portable radiography device, wherein the machine could be carried to patients and not the vice versa. Digital radiography equipment sufficed all such needs and thus, they have been widely adopted by end-users, globally
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Radiography Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/digital-radiography-market-100162
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Digital Radiography Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Digital Radiography Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245