According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the Vietnam plasma fractionation market generated $56.62 million in 2019, and is estimated to reach $79.03 million by 2027, portraying a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market dynamics, key winning strategies, business performance, major segments, and competitive scenarios.
Growing population of ageing people across the country vulnerable to various medical disorders drive the growth of the Vietnam plasma fractionation market.The immunoglobulins segment contributed to the largest share in 2019,and is estimated to maintain its dominant position by 2027. The demand for plasma fractionation has increased during the Covid-19 pandemic due to surge in demand for blood plasma of recovered Covid-19 patients to treat the infected patients.
Download Sample Report with Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6803
On the other hand, is a potentially large healthcare market wherein the presence of public sector is overpowering the private sector, comprising of more than 85% of the hospitals and commune health stations across the country. As per World Bank Group, Vietnam is considered as a middle-income country with a healthcare expenditure of 5.53% of its GDP.
- The demand for plasma fractionation has increased during the Covid-19 pandemic due to surge in demand for blood plasma of recovered Covid-19 patients to treat the infected patients.
- The demand for plasma fractionation would grow to increase the immunity of the aging patients suffering from primary immunodeficiency disorders and neurological conditions.
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the Vietnam plasma fractionation market based on product, application, and end user.
Based on product, the immunoglobulins segment contributed to the largest share in 2019, accounting for more than two-fifths of the total share, and is estimated to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period. However, the coagulation factor VIII segment is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Based on application, the neurology segment accounted for the largest share in 2019, holding more than two-fifths of the total share, and is expected to maintain the largest share throughout the forecast period. In addition, it is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. The research also analyzes segments such as hematology, immunology, critical care, and others.
Based on end user, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest share in 2019, holding more than three-fourths of the total share, and is expected to maintain the largest share throughout the forecast period. In addition, itis expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027. The report also analyzes the clinical research institutes segment.
For Purchase Inquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6803
Leading market players analyzed in the research includes Biotest AG, Baxter International Inc.,Getz Healthcare,Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., KedrionBiopharma, Grifols SA, Novo Nordisk, Octapharma, Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation, and Sanova Healthcare.
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current Vietnam plasma fractionation market trends and forecast estimations from 2020 to 2027, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth Vietnam plasma fractionation market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2020 to 2027, in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
Avenue Library Subscription | Request for 14 days free trial of before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
Get more information: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/library-access
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.