Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The global transplant diagnostics market, by product type (Instrument, Reagents & Kits, and Software), By Technology (Molecular Assay (PCR-based and Sequencing-based), and Non-Molecular Assay), by application (Tissue Typing, Infectious Disease Testing, Serum-Cross Matching, and Blood Profiling), by organ type (Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lungs, Pancreas, and Others), by end-user (Hospitals & Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes, and Commercial Service Providers), and by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa), was pegged at US$ 544.2 million in 2016 and is expected to record a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2017-2025).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1335
The potential growth of the global transplant diagnostics market is principally accredited to the burgeoning prevalence of chronic diseases that result in multiple organ failures, possible prediction of organ rejection episodes with the help of transplant diagnostics, growing R&D to bring out advanced technologies in the field of transplant diagnostics, and increasing initiatives by government organizations to promote organ donation. Moreover, manufacturers across the globe are focused on the launch of innovative transplant diagnostic solutions, in line with the rising needs of customers.
The key market players are increasingly focusing on the R&D of transplant diagnostic products by means of strategies like mergers and acquisitions. For instance, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired Linkage Bio in 2017, which became a part of formers transplant diagnostics business, One Lambda. TAI Diagnostics, Inc., which provides a highly sensitive and non-invasive diagnostic test to monitor transplanted organs, partnered with United Therapeutics in January 2018, in order to raise capital for R&D programs. Furthermore, Transplant Genomics, Inc. collaborated with Mayo Clinic Center in a bid to develop diagnostic tests for organ transplant patients. Natera, Inc. and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), entered into a research collaboration in 2016, to study DNA markers of Kidney Transplant Rejection.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1335
- Intense competition among the market players has led them to focus more highly on new product development, in order to enhance their market share. This is an imperative factor expected to promote the global market growth over the forecast period.
- Rising effectiveness of transplant diagnostics tests, such as identification of more robust biomarkers in providing viable results in organ transplant, bolsters the growth of the global transplant diagnostics market.
- The well-known players operating in the global transplant diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Qiagen N.V., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Immucor, Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux S.A., Illumina, Inc., CareDx, Inc., and GenDx.
View Press Release For More Information @ https://bit.ly/356OuKO
- Thermo Fisher Scientific launched the NXType NGS HLA typing assay in 2015 consisting of SSP, SSO, and SBT molecular typing technologies.
- Immucor, Inc. introduced the MIA FORA NGS Flex HLA Typing Assay in 2017, which provides coverage of up to 11 HLA genes. Later on, in 2016, the company launched the kSORT, which is a molecular gene expression assay, for kidney transplant patients.
- Qiagen launched the GeneReader NGS system in 2015 that provides NGS solution and helps laboratories in obtaining accurate results.
- In 2016, CareDx, Inc. introduced the Olerup QTYPE, which is an easy-to-use alternative for rapid HLA typing.
- In 2017, GenDx signed a global reseller agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific, as part of which, GenDx acquired the rights to offer the latter’s Ion Torrent next-generation sequencing systems.
Other Related Reports:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027