The “Telehealth Market” is likely to expand considerably with impetus from the ability of telehealth to serve the rural population. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Telehealth: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2019-2026,” The Global Telehealth Market was valued at US$ 49.8 Bn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 266.8 Bn by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 23.4%.
The report focuses on global major leading industry players of market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. This report focuses on Telehealth Market Trend, volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Telehealth Market Size by analysing historical data and future prospect.
With tables and figures helping analyse worldwide Telehealth Market Forecast provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/telehealth-market-101065
Key Players Operating in The Telehealth Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- American Well
- Teladoc Health
- Doctor On Demand
- Dictum Health, Inc
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Encounter Telehealth
- SnapMD, Inc.
Company Collaborations Are Proving Chief Growth Drivers
Due to the increasing demand, telehealth market companies are adopting collaborative strategies with the aim of expanding business on a global scale. Furthermore, leading companies in the telehealth industry are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to gain competitive strength. Companies are trying to incorporate modern industrial concepts with a view to gain more end users. Fortune Business Insights expects market collaborations will help companies generate substantial telehealth market revenue.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/telehealth-market-101065
Technological Advancements to Fuel Demand for Telehealth Services
The technological advancements in telehealth products and services have fuelled the demand for telehealth services across the world. The advent of user-friendly systems has contributed to a high demand, which in turn has led to an increase in the global telehealth market value in recent years. In 2019, InTouch announced the launch of a fully integrated end-to-end virtual platform aimed at providing enhanced patient care solutions. ‘Solo’ was a flexible platform integrated with services such as enhanced emergency care solutions, direct-to-patient, and direct-to-customer, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the global telehealth market in the coming years.
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Telehealth Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Telehealth Market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Telehealth Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Telehealth Market
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/telehealth-market-101065
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Overview of Telehealth Services
4.2. Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
4.3. Reimbursement Scenario – For Key Countries
4.4. New Product Launch
4.5. Overview of Countries with Telehealth Policies
4.6. Technological Advancements in Telehealth Market
4.7. Startups with their Funding Overview
4.8. Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Telehealth Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.2. Patient Monitoring
5.3.3. Continuous Medical Education
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
5.4.1. Store-and-forward (Asynchronous)
5.4.2. Real-time (Synchronous)
5.4.3. Remote Patient Monitoring
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.1. Healthcare Facilities
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Telehealth Market trends and growth drivers?
- How many segments does the market contain?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that the market may face?
- How are the key players keeping up with the changing consumer behavior?
- What are the latest industry developments?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245