Surgical and respiratory masks market is estimated to account forover US$2,150.2 million in 2019. The market is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR during the forecast period.
The global surgical and respiratory masks market is driven bysurge in number of surgical procedures and frequent outbreak of epidemics. Increasing adoption of surgical masks in the general population due to health concernsof various respiratory diseases, and rising prevalence of contagious diseases such as influenza, tuberculosis and asthma have further augmented the demand for the respiratory and surgical mask market globally. The new coronavirus has been declared pandemic by the World Health Organization as it continues to spread globally.Engineers and scientists are working hard to find different ways of developing high tech protective masks and adopting emergency measures to prevent against this highly infectious disease also known as COVID-19, which in turn boosting the global surgical and respiratory masks market.
Major Key Players of the Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market are:
3M, Honeywell International Inc, Alpha Pro Tech, Cardinal Health., Halyard Worldwide, Inc., Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB., Ltd., Medline Industries Inc, Moldex-Metric., Berkshire Corporation and other prominent players
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/298
The growth of this market is majorly driven by strict government regulations to maintain safety standards and several initiatives to promote the use of surgical mask. In the United States, the surgical mask must follow American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards which have three levels of protection from low risk of exposure to fluids to high risk of exposure to fluids. Similarly, in Europe, the surgical mask should be of European standard BS EN 14683, which has 3 levels of bacterial filtration efficiency of BFE1, BFE2, and Type R.These masks are intended to reduce the transmission of infective agents from staff to patients during surgical procedures and other medical settings.
The Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market is segmented on the basis of Material, Types and region.
Major Material of Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market covered are:
Major Types of Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market covered are:
However, supply shortage of face mask due to its increasing usage by the medical professionals globally is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period. North America dominated the global surgical masks market followed by Europe. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases coupled with increasing health concern among health professionals is anticipated to fuel the demand of the targeted market during forecast period.
– To study and analyze the global Surgical and Respiratory Masks consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Surgical and Respiratory Masks market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Surgical and Respiratory Masks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Surgical and Respiratory Masks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/298
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017 & 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecast Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- GLOBAL SURGICAL AND RESPIRATORY MASKSMARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY MATERIAL
- GLOBAL SURGICAL AND RESPIRATORY MASKSMARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BYTYPE
- GLOBAL SURGICAL AND RESPIRATORY MASKSMARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- GLOBAL SURGICAL AND RESPIRATORY MASKSMARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Surgical and Respiratory MasksMarket
- Europe Surgical and Respiratory MasksMarket
- Asia Pacific Surgical and Respiratory MasksMarket
- Rest of the World (ROW) Surgical and Respiratory MasksMarket
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Honeywell International Inc
- Alpha Pro Tech
- Cardinal Health.
- Halyard Worldwide, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB., Ltd.
- Medline Industries Inc
- Berkshire Corporation *Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or forcompanies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/298
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of threat approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535