The global Population Health Management Market projected to reach USD 91.43 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. The market in North America generated a revenue of USD 13.84 billion in 2018 and is predicted to grow rapidly during the forecast period owing to the advanced healthcare infrastructure and greater adoption of healthcare IT. The presence of major market players and their products in the region will aid growth in North America. The rising awareness among the patient population towards population health management and home healthcare will enable growth in North America.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/population-health-management-market-100626
Leading Players operating in the Population Health Management Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
· Health Catalyst
· Healthagen LLC,
Some Daunting Challenges Pose Threat to Market
Population health management technologies are expensive and complex. This means that they will be accessible only to a few. Governments too will need to put in huge sums of money to install these solutions. They will also have to invest in capacity-building exercises to maintain the hardware that will come with the software. Developing and underdeveloped countries, as a result, may not be able to employ such technologies on a large scale. Even if the advantages outweigh the costs, poor countries will largely remain indifferent towards adopting modern health management systems. Lack of financial and infrastructural wherewithal is likely to inhibit the free growth of the global population health management market.
- Electronic Health Records
- Patient Registries
- Patient Portals
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Advanced Population Analytics
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Players and Their Growth Strategies Are Sprucing Up the Market
The global population health management market is experiencing dynamic competition among major player, all of whom are fighting to grab a share of this fast growing market. The market players primarily compete in terms of innovations, diverse product portfolios, and collaborations. For example, Meditech, a major player in the Electronic Health Record market, collaborated with Acardia in early 2019 to introduce population health solutions tools in a bid to diversify their product portfolio. A couple of years earlier, the US-based Westchester Medical Centre came out with a predictive model for patients using data analytics tools. The frequency of such events is testament to the potential held by the global population health management market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/population-health-management-market-100626
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Population Health Management Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Population Health Management Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Population Health Management Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245