Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The global patient positioning devices market was evaluated at US$ 985.4 million in 2017 and is now expected to register a robust 4.2% CAGR over the forecast period (2017-2025).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1353
Proper positioning of the patient is one of the most vital aspects of a surgical procedure, as it can influence various surgical outcomes. Minimal errors in positioning could negatively impact the patients, for example, it could lead to excessive bleeding, cardiac problems, nerve damage, spikes or dips in blood pressure, muscle strain, and breathing difficulties. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe and increasing product innovations are the key factors projected to give a boost to the global patient positioning devices market growth in the foreseeable future.
Manufacturers are looking forward to offering an extensive range of tools, including general surgical positioning systems and specialized medical positioners. For instance, in 2017, Innovative Medical Products, Inc. launched the Humbles LapWrap Positioning Pad, that keeps patients’ arms firmly positioned by their sides during surgery. It is soft-foam pad, easy-to-use, and allows easy access for leads for anesthesia and IV tubes. In 2016, ZDi Solutions LLC introduced the Z-System patient positioning equipment for conventional radiation and proton therapy facilities in the U.S.
We value your investment and offer customization as per your requirements.
Share your precise requirements @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/1353
Several companies in this market are actively engaged in R&D activities, in order to receive product approvals and thus fuel their business expansion. In 2017, Mizuho OSI introduced its latest technology, called the Levó Head Positioning System, which offers a new level of head positioning system for all spine surgeries from cervical to sacrum. The key players are also adopting strategic collaborations and acquisitions to enhance their global market share. For instance, in February 2018, CIVCO Radiotherapy, a global provider of innovative, high quality, patient-centric radiotherapy solutions, collaborated with ESSEBI MEDICAL Srl, the exclusive provider of TOTIM immobilization products. Furthermore, in January 2018, SchureMed, Inc., a high-quality surgical patient positioning devices manufacturer, joined hands with Professional Health Sales, Inc., with the aim to publicize its extensive product offering in the acute care market.
Browse Press Release: https://bit.ly/3nimyvQ
Takeaways of the Global Patient Positioning Devices Market:
- The growing geriatric population, rising incidence of cancer, rising patient awareness, and escalating expenditure on diagnostic procedures are the other significnat factors driving the global market growth.
- Among product types, the table segment dominates the global patient positioning devices market, owing to a high demand for these across ambulatory centers, hospitals, diagnostics centers, and specialty centers.
- The surgeries application segment holds the leading position in the global market, owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer.
- The hospital end-use segment leads the global patient positioning devices market, due to increasing number of hospitals across the worldwide.
- Asia Pacific is the largest market for patient positioning devices in the world, owing to factors, such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, a large population base, and growing demand for quality medical care in the region.
- The well-known players operating in the global patient positioning devices market include Alvo, Civco Radiotherapy, C-Rad, Dexta, Eschmann Equipment, Elekta AB, Getinge AB, GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Inc., Innovative Medical Products, Inc., Leoni AG, Merivaara Corp., Medifa-Hesse GmbH & Co. Kg, Mizuho OSI, Opt Surgisystems S.R.L, Mediland Enterprise Corporation, Schuremed, Smith & Nephew PLC, Span America Medical Systems, Inc., Steris PLC, Stryker Corporation, Skytron, and Xodus Medical Inc.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get an Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1353
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027