Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Therapy Class (Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, and Chemotherapy), by Pharmacological Class (Angiogenesis Inhibitors, mTOR Inhibitors, Cytokines, and Others (Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors, CTLA-4 inhibitors, Antimetabolites, and Others)), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 4.6 billion in 2018, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2399
Various key drug manufacturers are gaining regulatory approvals for treatment of renal cell carcinoma. These key players are launching novel and superior drug candidates in the market to capture more market share. The growing launch of innovative drugs for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma is expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.s
For instance, in April 2018, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s Opdivo (nivolumab) 3 mg/kg plus Yervoy (ipilimumab) 1 mg/kg, injections for intravenous use, as the first immuno-oncology combination therapy for previously untreated patients with intermediate, and poor-risk advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC). The combination decreased the risk of death by 37 percent compared to Sutent: a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and the adjuvant treatment of adult patients at high risk of recurrent RCC following nephrectomy.
Browse 25 Market Data Tables and 29 Figures spread through 173 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Therapy Class (Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, and Chemotherapy), by Pharmacologic Class (Angiogenesis Inhibitors, mTOR Inhibitors, Cytokines and Others (Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors, CTLA-4 inhibitors, Antimetabolites, and Others)), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026’
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the kidney cancer drugs market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/3jjNtUC
In December 2017, the U.S. FDA granted regulatory approval to Exelixis, Inc.’s cabozantinib (Cabometyx) as a first line treatment for patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC). In 2016, FDA approved Cabometyx for treatment of patients with advanced RCC who received prior anti-angiogenic therapy.
Furthermore, key players are focusing on product development through strategic collaborations and commercial expansion in emerging markets. This could lead to make market more competitive, increase revenue growth of key players, and offer lucrative growth outlook during the forecast period.
Biosimilar development is gaining traction as a promising market opportunity in kidney cancer therapeutics. Several biotech companies launched Avastin biosimilars across several cancer indications in emerging markets such as India, Russia, and Argentina. For instance, in November 2017, Biocon Ltd. launched its biosimilar, bevacizumab, for the treatment of several types of cancer, under the brand name Krabeva in India, in 100 mg/4 ml vials and 400 mg/16 ml vials formulation. Krabeva is indicated as a first-line treatment for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and used to treat lung, kidney, cervical, ovarian, and brain cancers.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2399
Key Takeaways of the Kidney Cancer Drugs Market:
- The global kidney cancer drugs market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, owing to increasing engagement of key players in gaining drug approval and expand its market presence.
- Among therapeutic class, targeted therapy segment accounted for major market share in 2017. Researchers in oncology field are focusing in the kidney cancer cells and developing newer drugs that target molecular and genetic changes. Targeted drugs are different from standard chemotherapy drugs and provide satisfactory result in kidney cancer treatment, where chemotherapy has not been shown to be very effective.
- Among pharmacologic class, angiogenesis inhibitors segment accounted for the largest share in 2017. Angiogenesis inhibitor drugs play an important role in restricting the growth of cancer cells. Angiogenesis inhibitors blocks nutrients and oxygen supply to tumor in the kidney. Some of the angiogenesis inhibitors drugs used in kidney cancer treatment include Axitinib (Inlyta), Bevacizumab (Avastin), and Cabozantinib (Cometriq), among others.
- Among distribution channel, hospital pharmacy segment accounted for the largest share in 2017. Hospital pharmacies act as a primary distribution channel for cancer-specific drug medication and treatment. Patients undergoing cancer treatment in hospital facilities highly rely on hospital-attached pharmacies to receive treatment medication and to track medication history.
- Major players operating in the global kidney cancer drugs market are Pfizer Inc., Novartis International AG, Genentech, Inc., Active Biotech AB, Amgen Inc., Bayer AG, Cipla Limited, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eisai Co., Ltd. and Exelixis, Inc.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027