The Global Immunology Market is likely to expand in the coming years driven by the high prevalence of immunological disorders, resulting from environmental factors. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunology Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 77,365.4 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 143,833.2 Mn by 2026 and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.1%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/immunology-market-100657
Leading Players operating in the Immunology Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Janssen Global Services,
- LLC (Johnson & Johnson)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- UCB SA
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Immunology Market.
The report covers:
- Global Immunology Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Recent Product Approvals by Regulatory Agencies to Bode Well for the Overall Market
The spate of recent regulatory approvals for the immunology products is anticipated to contribute to the overall positive growth of the market. For instance, the recent regulatory approval and the subsequent launch of TREMFYA (Guselkumab) by Janssen Global Services, LLC (Johnson & Johnson), is expected to lead to better outcome for the patients. TREMFYA (Guselkumab) was launched for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, a seriously debilitating immunological disorder.
Global Immunology Market Segmentation
By Drug Class
- Monoclonal antibody (mAb)
- Fusion Proteins
- Polyclonal antibody (pAb)
By Disease Indication
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Prophylaxis of Organ Rejection
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
AbbVie Gains FDA Approval of SKYRIZI; Product to Witness High Demand in No Time
The global immunology market has gained impetus from the availability of several regulatory approved drugs. The approval of new drugs and the trends of improvements in clinical efficiencies will bode well for the global immunology market. In 2019, AbbVie received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the usage of ‘SKYRIZI’. The drug was aimed at the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. This drug was inclined towards the treatment of adults diagnosed with psoriasis and have been recommended for or undergoing therapy. The drug is likely to gain huge popularity among healthcare professionals and its high clinical efficacy will fuel the demand in the coming years.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/immunology-market-100657
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Immunology Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Immunology Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.