The global “2020 digital health market size” is projected to witness notable growth in the coming years on account of the rising –patient pool and advancement in medical infrastructure and facilities worldwide. Digital health is the combination of healthcare procedures with information systems for an enhanced recovery experience for the patient.
Digital health utilizes advanced technology and connectivity, and converging information such as patient history, among others to ensure a quality treatment service to its customers. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Digital Health Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Mobile Health Technology, Health Information Technology, Wearables Technology, Telehealth Technology), By Deployment Mode (Software, Service, Hardware), By Modality (Wired, Wireless) By End User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Home Care Settings), and Regional Forecast till 2026,” offers a comprehensive overview of the market.
The Report Emphasizes on the following factors:
- Competitive landscape, list of players operating in it and the key strategies adopted to gain momentum in the market
- List of factors boosting and repelling, creating opportunities for and challenging the market
- Major industrial developments, key industry insights, and current trends prevalent in the market
- Detailed segmentation of the market, names, and figures of leading figures with attributed factors
Major Industry Developments of the Digital Health Market include:
March 2019 – A data analysis company namely TriNetX, working on clinical trials raised about USD 40 million to expand the operations of this company across the Asia Pacific.
October 2018 – Indie Health and Hifinite announced the signing of a collaborative agreement for the launch of a telehealth monitoring platform called Hicare 3.0 at the Connected Healthcare Conference.
Key Players Operating in The Digital Health Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Diabetizer GmbH & Co. KG
- Dimensional InsightInc.
- Siemens AGQualcomm Life
- 3MIBM CorporationInc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Next IT Corp.
- Change Healthcare
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Wearable Technology Segment Emerged Dominant owing to its Rapid Adoption Rate
With respect to segmentation by technology, the wearable technology segment is holding the dominant share on account of the increasing adoption of wearable devices owing to high patient preference and features that offer information by one-touch technology.
North America will Dominant Market on Account of Presence of Key Players
Geographically, North America earned the largest digital health market share on account of the increasing inclination towards self-care and the rising adoption of the latest medical technologies.
This, coupled w2ith the presence of major players in the United States and Canada and government-supported reimbursement policies will help this region continue dominating the market in the coming years. The Asia Pacific market is likely to witness significant growth in the coming years on account of increasing the geriatric population, need for better treatment facilities, improving healthcare infrastructure, and adoption of the latest technology in terms of digital health assistance.
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245