Botox market is estimated to be over US$ 4800 million in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at 7.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2030.
Increasing inclination towards cosmetic procedures for several aesthetic treatments, growing adoption rate by geriatric individuals, and rising preference of minimally invasive & noninvasive aesthetic procedures are anticipated to boost the growth of botox market over the forecast period. Moreover, extensive research & development and awareness programs conducted by major companies across the globe for introducing new botox products is expected to contribute in increasing use of botox injections for several non-surgical cosmetic procedures. For instance, in June 2019; Evolus, Inc. launched #NEWTOX NOW consumer conversion program for rapid adoption of Jeuveau. It is a purified botulinum toxin type A formulation used for the temporary improvement in appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines in adults.
Major Key Players of the Botox Market are:
Allergan, Ipsen Group, Medytox, Merz Pharma, HUGEL, US WorldMeds, Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Revance Therapeutics, Inc, Eisai Co., Ltd. and DAEWOONG CO.LTD among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Botox Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/198
According to American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2018, there were more than 17.7 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States. In 2018, 15.9 million cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures were performed, out of which 7.44 million procedures used botulinum toxin type A during procedure. There has been rise of 4% for the use of botulinum toxin type A since 2017. Hence, the increasing preference of cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures with the application of botulinum toxin, in several developed and developing regions aid in substantial growth of the botox market.
Increasing number of new product launches by key players is contributing in the growth of Botox Market. For instance, in 2019 Huons Global launched Liztox, a new botulinum toxin (BTX) product for treating forehead wrinkles in Korea. Moreover, several new botulinum toxin type A products are receiving approvals in specific regions. For instance, in 2019, Evolus, Inc. received European Commission (EC) approval for marketing of Nuceiva. It is a purified botulinum toxin type A formulation for temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe vertical lines between the eyebrows seen at maximum frown in adults below 65 years of age. Hence the increasing availability of wide range of botulinum products across wide regional horizon is attributed to the market growth.
The Botox Market is segmented on the basis of Types, Applications and region.
Major Types of Botox Market covered are:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Botulinum Toxin Type B
Major Applications of Botox Market covered are:
However, severe patient assessment remains as a major concern for cosmetic surgeons owing to the risk associated with high doses of botulinum toxin. The side effects associated with botox injection includes headache, pain, flu-like illness and temporary facial drooping. Moreover, in recent times there is increasing concern regarding retrograde botulinum toxin transmission, which refers to the toxin to travel back to the central nervous system leading to long-term damage. Hence the associated risk with the application of botulinum toxin hinders the growth of the market.
– To study and analyze the global Botox consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Botox market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Botox manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Botox with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/198
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2016 & 2017; Base Year – 2018; Forecasted Years – 2019 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- GLOBAL BOTOX MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Botulinum Toxin Type B
- GLOBAL BOTOX MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- GLOBAL BOTOX MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Specialty & Dermatology Clinics
- Hospital & Clinics
- GLOBAL BOTOX MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Botox Market
- Europe Botox Market
- Asia Pacific Botox Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Botox Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance, Recent Developments)*
- Ipsen Group
- Merz Pharma
- HUGEL, Inc
- US WorldMeds, LLC
- Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- DAEWOONG CO.LTD
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/198
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of threat approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535