Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market accounted for over ~US$ 897 million in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2030.
The growth of the aspiration & biopsy needles market can be attributed to several factors, such as the increasing awareness among people regarding diseases and the growing incidences and prevalence of cancer. Also, people with anxiety disorders are afraid of developing diseases that contribute to the extended dependence on diagnostic tests. Moreover, the preference for minimally invasive procedures that are less painful and enable quick recovery along with less surgical trauma to the body is further boosting the growth of the aspiration & biopsy needles market.
Major Key Players of the Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market are:
CONMED Corporation, BD, Cardinal Health, ARGON MEDICAL, Boston Scientific Corporation, INRAD Inc., HAKKO CO., LTD., Cook, Olympus America, Medtronic, and others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/361
Factors such as increasing cases of breast cancer among women, growing diagnostic testing activities, and increasing investments in R&D to enhance diagnostic procedures add to growth of the aspiration & biopsy needles market. Also, technological advancements, such as image-guided biopsy procedures, allowing easy removal of tissue samples, and obtaining images from different angles are further contributing to market growth. Breast Cancer Organization reports that 276,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed among women in the U.S. in 2020, along with 48,530 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. Also, the organization reports that about 2,620 new cases of invasive breast cancer diagnosed will be diagnosed among men in 2020. The average risk of breast cancer for a man is about 1 in 883. As of January 2020, there are over 3.5 million women in the U.S. with a medical history of breast cancer. It covers women presently undergoing treatment, and those who have undergone treatment.
The Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market is segmented on the basis of Procedure, Site, Applications and region.
Major Procedures of Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market covered are:
- Image-Guided Procedures
- Nonimage-Guided Procedures
Major Site of Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market covered are:
- Bone & Bone Marrow
Major Applications of Aspiration & Biopsy Needles Market covered are:
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutions
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the highest CAGR in the aspiration & biopsy needles market during the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing investments in the healthcare sector, rising economies, mass awareness campaigns regarding cancer and the importance of early diagnosis in the treatment of cancer. North America dominated the global aspiration and biopsy needles market. Factors such as the adoption of image-guided biopsies for disease detection, well-settled healthcare industry, and technological advancements are adding to the growth of the aspiration & biopsy needles market in this region
– To study and analyze the global Aspiration & Biopsy Needles consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Aspiration & Biopsy Needles market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Aspiration & Biopsy Needles manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Aspiration & Biopsy Needles with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/361
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017 & 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecast Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- ASPIRATION & BIOPSY NEEDLES MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Biopsy Needles
- Aspiration Needles
- ASPIRATION & BIOPSY NEEDLES MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PROCEDURE
- Image-Guided Procedures
- Nonimage-Guided Procedures
- ASPIRATION & BIOPSY NEEDLES MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY SITE
- Bone and Bone Marrow
- Others Sites
- ASPIRATION & BIOPSY NEEDLES MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- ASPIRATION & BIOPSY NEEDLES MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Aspiration and Biopsy Needles Market
- Europe Aspiration and Biopsy Needles Market
- Asia Pacific Aspiration and Biopsy Needles Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Aspiration and Biopsy Needles Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- CONMED Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- ARGON MEDICAL
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- INRAD Inc.
- HAKKO CO., LTD.
- Olympus America
- Medtronic *Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/361
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of threat approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535