North America emerged dominant in the global “x-ray flat panel detectors market size” in 2018. Fortune Business Insights published a report, titled “X-Ray Flat Panel Detectors Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Amorphous, Silicon, Amorphous Selenium, Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor), Imaging type (Static, Dynamic), Type (Retrofit, New), Application (General Radiography, Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) Geography Forecast till 2026.” According to the report, the global x-ray flat panel detectors market was worth US$ 1,759.3 Mn in 2018. The global market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% and value US$ 2805.2 Mn by 2025.
The report covers:
- Global X-ray Flat Panel Detectors Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/x-ray-flat-panel-detectors-market-100165
Leading Players operating in the X-ray Flat Panel Detectors Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Canon U.S.A.
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Imaging Dynamics Company
- Detection Technology
- Hamamatsu Photonics U.K. limited
- TeledyneTechnologies Incorporated.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this X-Ray Flat Panel Detectors Market.
Recent Technological Advancements Witnessed in Market to Drive Global
The factors expected to drive the global x-ray flat panel detectors market during the forecast period 2018-2025 are growing prevalence of diseases such as cancer and orthopedics and increasing aging population. Moreover, the market is expected to gain from recent technological advancements in the x-ray system and a rising willingness for quality healthcare services. On the downside, the market may get restrained by the high cost associated with x-ray flat panel detector.
Additionally, The X-Ray Flat Panel Detectors Market in North America was worth US$ 633.5 Mn in 2018. Among products available, retrofit x-ray flat panel detector is gaining massive popularity and is forecast to witness increasing demand through the forecast period. The demand witnessed is attributable to retrofit x-ray panel’s cheap cost. from the demand for retrofit, x-ray panels are significantly high in Asian countries such as India, Korea, and China.
Rapid technological advancements in x-ray systems as a result of the advent of novel features are likely to generate high demand in the global x-ray flat panel detectors market. Besides this, medical research aid offered by governments is expected to increase the number of research projects and clinical trials. This further would enable growth in the global x-ray flat panel detectors market.
The report also classifies the global x-ray flat panel detectors market in various segments. In terms of product type, amorphous silicon, amorphous selenium, and complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) are the different types of flat panel detectors used in x-ray imaging. The CMOS segment is anticipated to gain high popularity and witness a higher adoption over the forecast period.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- PESTEL Analysis
- Pricing Analysis, Key Players/ Region, 2018
- Technlogical Advancements
- Overview: Adoption of the Retrofit Flat Panel Detectors, 2018
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global X-ray Flat Panel Detectors Market Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Amorphous Silicon (a-Si)
- Amorphous Selenium (a-Se)
- Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Imaging
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- General Radiography
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/x-ray-flat-panel-detectors-market-100165
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential X-ray Flat Panel Detectors Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the X-ray Flat Panel Detectors Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245