Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, by Product Type (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC), Implantable Ports, Tunneled Central Venous Catheter, and Non-tunneled Central Venous Catheter), by Design (Single Lumen, Double Lumen, and Multi Lumen), by Composition (Polyurethane, Polyethylene, and Silicon), by Procedure (Cardiovascular Procedure, Chemotherapy Procedure, and Dialysis Procedure), and by End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Specialty Clinics) is estimated to be valued at US$ 825.9 million in 2018, and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period (2018-2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2610
Increasing prevalence of renal diseases and cancer is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period.
The increasing prevalence of diseases that require long-term therapies such as cancer (chemotherapy) and end stage renal disease (dialysis) is one of the major factors that is expected to fuel growth of the U.S. central venous catheter market over the forecast period. For instance, according to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, 2017, around 30 million people or 15% of the U.S. adults were estimated to have chronic kidney.
Moreover, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 2012, cancer is the second leading cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide, with around 14 million new cases recorded in 2012. Furthermore, WHO stated that the number of new cases is expected to rise by around 70% by 2030. Additionally, cancer was responsible for 8.8 million deaths globally, in 2015.
Browse 38 Market Data Tables and 34 Figures spread through 117 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market – U.S. Forecast to 2026, by Product Type (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC), Implantable Ports, Tunneled Central Venous Catheter, and Non-tunneled Central Venous Catheter), by Design (Single Lumen, Double Lumen, and Multi Lumen), By Composition (Polyurethane, Polyethylene, and Silicon), by Procedure (Cardiovascular Procedure, Chemotherapy Procedure, and Dialysis Procedure), and by End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Specialty Clinics)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, click the link below: https://bit.ly/3cpwr5L
Additionally, major market players are focusing on adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to expand their product portfolio and strengthen their position in the global market. For instance in July 2018, B. Braun Melsungen AG acquired bloodlines business of NxStage Medical, Inc.
Similarly, in 2017, Becton, Dickinson, and Company acquired C.R. Bard, Inc. which created a new health care industry leader with approximately US$16 billion in annualized revenue.
We value your investment and offer customization as per your requirements.
Share your precise requirements @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/2610
Key Takeaways of the U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market:
- The U.S. central venous catheter market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer in the U.S.
- On the basis of product type, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the U.S. central venous catheter market in 2018, attributed to high commercially availability of peripherally inserted central catheters
- On the basis of designs, the multi lumen segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the U.S. central venous catheter market in 2018, attributed to high adaption of multi lumen catheters
- On the basis of compositions, the polyurethane segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the U.S. central venous catheter market in 2018, attributed to properties of polyurethane such as toughness, thinner lumen walls, and larger internal diameter
- On the basis of procedures, chemotherapy procedure segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the U.S. central venous catheter market in 2018, owing to high prevalence of cancer in the U.S.
- Key players operating in the U.S. central venous catheter market include Cobra Biologics and Pharmaceutical Services, VGXI, Inc., Aldevron, Kaneka Corporation, Nature Technology Corporation, PlasmidFactory GmbH & Co. KG, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, Waisman Biomanufacturing, AngioDynamics, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic Plc., Vygon Ltd., Cook Medical, Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Inc., ICU Medical, Inc., and Theragenics Corporation
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get an Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2610
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027