Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Triptorelin Market, by Product Type (Triptorelin Pamoate, Triptorelin acetate, and Triptorelin Embonate), by Application (Prostate Cancer, Radical Prostatectomy, Endometriosis, Salivary Gland Cancer and Central Precocious Puberty), and by End User (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy) was valued at US$ 426.4 million in 2017 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period (2018-2026).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1963
Triptorelin is an agonist analogue of natural gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). Triptorelin act as GnRH agonists that reduces the level of sex hormones such as testosterone in the body. Moreover, lessening of testosterone levels aids in slow progression of prostate cancer, and also reduces the bone pain, urinary problems, and other symptoms of prostate cancer. Additionally, key players in the triptorelin market are focusing on distribution agreement to expand their geographical presence. For instance, in December 2015, United Laboratories Inc. and Debiopharm International SA entered into an exclusive agreement for the distribution and commercialization of Pamorelin: 1, 3, and 6-month formulations in the Philippines, for the treatment of locally advanced and metastatic hormone-dependent prostate cancer and as adjuvant to radiotherapy in high-risk localized and locally advanced prostate cancer, and for the treatment of endometriosis (1- and 3-month formulations only).
Browse 26 Market Data Tables and 21 Figures spread through 152 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Triptorelin Market, by Product Type (Triptorelin Pamoate, Triptorelin acetate, and Triptorelin Embonate), by Application (Prostate Cancer, Radical Prostatectomy, Endometriosis, Salivary Gland Cancer and Central Precocious Puberty), and by End User (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to triptorelin market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/2ZYyys8
Key players are also focusing on launching triptorelin-based product in market, coupled with gaining regulatory approval for the same. Debiopharm Group are continuously launching triptorelin product portfolio in various geographical locations. For instance, in September 2014, Actavis Specialty Pharmaceuticals Co. (operated as a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.) and Debiopharm Group jointly launched Trelstar (triptorelin pamoate) in six-month dosing option (22.5 mg) in Canada. Trelstar is indicated for the palliative treatment of hormone dependent advanced prostate cancer in Canada.
Moreover, new dosing option eases the burden of patients, with decreased number of injections, and thereby lowers incidence of injection site pain, while providing long-term sustained testosterone suppression. For instance, in December 2012, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. launched Debiopharm’s Pamorelin LA in India for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic, hormone-dependent prostate cancer. According to the agreement, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories acquired exclusive marketing and sales rights for Pamorelin LA Depot in India. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories will deliver Pamorelin LA primarily to urologists and oncologists across India.
Similarly, Orient EuroPharma Co., Ltd., a pharmaceutical company engaged in the marketing and commercialization of pharmaceutical products in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Philippines and Debiopharm Group entered into a distribution agreement for the commercialization and promotion of Pamorelin in South East Asia in May 2014. Under the agreement, Orient EuroPharma acquired exclusive marketing and sales rights for Pamorelin in Singapore.
Key takeaways of the Triptorelin Market:
- The global triptorelin market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period (2018-2026), attributed to high prevalence of prostate cancer patients, globally. For instance, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2012 data findings, prostate cancer accounted for 307,000 deaths in 2012, making it fifth leading cause of death from cancer in men globally.
- Among product type, triptorelin pamoate segment accounted for significant market share, in terms of revenue in 2017, attributed to its wide application and higher acceptability by key manufacturers in prostate cancer medication
- Among application, prostate cancer segment accounted for major market share, in 2017. Triptorelin is increasingly been used as gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist for suppressing secretion of GnRH in prostate cancer, thereby reducing the disease progression rate.
- Among distribution channel, hospitals pharmacies segment held a major market share, in 2017. Hospital pharmacies act as a key channel in distribution of triptorelin medication to cancer patients, who are treated in the hospital.
- Key players operating in global triptorelin market include Ipsen, Bachem, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., Chengdu Tiantaishan pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tecnofarma, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Actavis Specialty Pharmaceuticals Co.), Debiopharm Group, and Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC., among others
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1963
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027