Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Specialty Injectable Generics Market, by Product Type (Drugs and Biologics), by Application (Oncology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Central Nervous System Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Auto-immune Disorders, and Others), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 31,300 million in 2017, and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 10.4 % over the forecast period (2018-2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1877
Increasing research and development by market players is expected to augment the market growth.
Major market players are focusing on research and development to develop novel products and enhance their product portfolio. For instance, Oncobiologics collaborated with Ligand Pharmaceuticals to initiate a phase III trial for ONS-1045 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of colorectal cancer and lung cancer, in February 2018.
Moreover, increasing prevalence of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and other chronic diseases are expected to boost the market growth. For instance, according to the Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Network, around 1.3 million people in the U.S. and around 1% the world population is diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, in October 2018.
Browse 34 Market Data Tables and 36 Figures spread through 238 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘Specialty Injectable Generics Market’- Global Forecast to 2026, by Product Type (Drugs and Biologics), By Application (Oncology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Central Nervous System Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Auto-immune Disorders, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the specialty injectable generics market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/3mHx1Rg
Major players in the market are focusing on adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to expend their product portfolio and strengthen their market position. For instance, in 2016, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. acquired Allergan’s generics business under the name Actavis Generics. This strategic acquisition strengthened Teva Pharmaceutical Industries’ product portfolio and expand its research & development capabilities.
Key Takeaways of the Specialty Injectable Generics Market:
- The global specialty injectable generics market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.4% over the forecast period, attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, central nervous system (CNS)-associated disorders, and other diseases. For instance, according to the Alzheimer Association Report 2017, around 13.8 million people were diagnosed with Alzheimer’s dementia in the U.S.
- Among product type, biologics segment held a dominant position in the specialty injectable generics market in 2018. This is attributed to increasing investments in this segment and increasing number of market players focusing on developing biosimilar version of the branded biologics injectable.
- Among application type, oncology segment held a dominant position in the specialty injectable generics market in 2018. This is attributed to increasing research and development in oncology.
- Among distribution channel, hospital pharmacies segment held a dominant position in the specialty injectable generics market in 2018, attributed to increasing number of cases related to cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and other diseases registered in hospitals
- Major players operating in the global specialty injectable generics market include Pfizer, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Baxter International Inc., Mylan N.V., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Endo International Plc., Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Lupin Ltd., Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cipla Limited, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1877
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027