Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The Global Scoliosis Management Market, by Product Type (Soft Braces, Rigid Braces, and Composite Braces & Others), Spinal Location (Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis (TLSO), Cervical Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (CTLSO), Lumbosacral Orthosis (LSO), and Others), by Demographics (Adult and Pediatric), by Disease Type (Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis, Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis, Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, Neuromuscular Scoliotic Curves, Congenital Scoliotic Curves, and Adult Scoliosis), by End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Retail Channel, and Online Channel), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), was valued at US$ 2,353.2 million in 2018 and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period (2018-2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Numerous patients suffering from scoliosis do not see a primary care physician or any type of healthcare professional on a regular basis, owing to socioeconomic barriers or negligence to recommended health maintenance.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1842
The increasing engagement by healthcare regulatory bodies in spreading awareness about scoliosis is expected to drive adoption of scoliosis management products, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in 2008, the National Scoliosis Foundation (NSF) received the first official public proclamation from the U.S. House of Representatives. Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz (PA) declared that June of each year would be a month of education and awareness about patient care, screening, privacy, and protection regarding scoliosis in the U.S.
Moreover, Scoliosis Association (U.K.) is the only U.K. patient support organization for people suffering from scoliosis and their families. It aims to offer advice, support, and information to people affected by scoliosis and their families, and increase awareness about scoliosis among health professionals, coupled with general populace. It also aids in providing information about scoliosis condition to the local schools, healthcare professionals, surgeons, hospitals, and community centers. Furthermore, Scoliosis Association (U.K.) launched International Scoliosis Awareness Day (ISAD) in 2013 to unite people across the world to create positive public awareness about scoliosis, promote education, and bring together those affected by the condition. Each year, people affected by the condition bake, blog, run, sing, dance, and cycle their hearts out to speak out about scoliosis.
Browse 44 Market Data Tables and 39 Figures spread through 174 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Scoliosis Management Market, by Product Type (Soft Braces, Rigid Braces, and Composite Braces & Others), Spinal Location (Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis (TLSO), Cervical Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (CTLSO), Lumbosacral Orthosis (LSO), and Others), By Demographics (Adult and Pediatric), by Disease Type (Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis, Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis, Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, Neuromuscular Scoliotic Curves, Congenital Scoliotic Curves, and Adult Scoliosis), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Retail Channel, and Online Channel), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to scoliosis management market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/3iAsMnY
Furthermore, increasing adoption of organic and inorganic growth strategies by key players is the factor that is expected to drive growth of the scoliosis management market over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2017, UNYQ, a medical device company engaged in creating and customizing products, and re-imagining orthopedic devices using 3D printing, entered into a collaboration with Studio Bitonti for 3D Printed Align Scoliosis Braces. Studio Bitonti is a New York-based studio that uses computer-controlled manufacturing processes to create new materials and products.
Moreover, in September 2018, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics entered into a partnership with Lorelei Orthotics and its team to enhance the quality of pediatric care in New York and northern New Jersey, U.S. The partnership aims to bring Boston O&P’s expertise in scoliosis bracing and plagiocephaly helmet therapy treatments to Lorelei Orthotics’ practice in taking care of children with specialized lower limb problems.
Furthermore, in December 2018, OrthoPediatrics launched RESPONSE 4.5/5.0mm System in the U.S. This system received the U.S. FDA 510(k) clearance in October 2018, and thereby represents new product offering for physicians to treat complex scoliosis in smaller stature patients at young age.
Key Takeaways of the Scoliosis Management Market:
- The global scoliosis management market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period (2018-2026), attributed to increasing focus of key players in developing and offering innovative treatment systems
- Among product type, thoracolumbosacral orthosis (TLSO) segment accounted for major market share in 2017. TLSO offers maximum amount of exterior stabilization to the thoracic and lumbar parts of the spine to the patient suffering with scoliosis. TLSO braces put pressure on curves occurred due to scoliosis and slows down the growth to eliminate the progress of the curve. In the recent past, the most commonly prescribed brace for scoliosis is the Boston brace (Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics).
- Among demographics, pediatric segment accounted for major market share in 2017. Scoliosis develops in infants and children during the period between birth and at the age of 10 and before puberty (early-onset scoliosis). For instance, according to the National Scoliosis Foundation (NSF) 2015 report, scoliosis is most commonly diagnosed between the ages of 10 and 15.
- Among disease type, adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) segment accounted for significant market share in 2017. Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) is by far the most common type of scoliosis, which affects children between ages 10 to 18 and is found in as many as 4 in 100 adolescents.
- Among end user, retail channel segment accounted for significant market share in 2017. The segment growth is attributed to retail channels such as retail pharmacies and medical devices and equipment stores, which act as significant end users in the adoption of scoliosis treatment systems.
- Key players operating in the global scoliosis management market include Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics, Aspen Medical Products, Lawall Prosthetics and Orthotics, Horton’s Orthotics & Prosthetics, Spinal Technology Inc., Ortholutions GmbH & Co. KG, Ossur Hf, Charleston Bending Brace, UNYQ, and Pro-Tech Orthopedics, among others
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1842
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027