Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Resveratrol Market, by Application (Cosmetics, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceutical, and Others), By Dosage Form (Tablet, Capsule, and Liquid), By Distribution Channel (Retail Channel, Online Channels, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 69.1 Mn in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2267
Resveratrol is a part of a group of compounds called polyphenols. They are intended to act like antioxidants, protecting body against damage that can put at higher risk for chronic disease such as heart disease and cancer. Peanuts, berries, and skin of grapes are some of the common sources of resveratrol.
Increasing launches of novel resveratrol products in market is expected to drive growth of the global resveratrol market during the forecast period. For instance, in February 2017, Evolva Holding SA, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical company, launched Veri-te as its brand for resveratrol. Veri-te is readily used in a wide range of consumer health applications such as food supplements (tablets, capsules, and chews), cosmetics, energy, wellness drinks, and personal care products. In December 2016, Helix Healthstore, a natural health supplement manufacturer expanded its product portfolio with the addition of Trans- Resveratrol-Super Youth Complex products in its range of premium health supplements. Trans- Resveratrol-Super Youth Complex is a potent antioxidant supplement and contains anti-aging properties that helps to prevent cell damages caused by free radicals, maintains longevity, and promote cellular rejuvenation. In August 2017, Jupiter Orphan Therapeutics, Inc. received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Orphan Drug Designation for its trans-resveratrol formulation, JOTROL. Based on the phase II trial, utilizing resveratrol, conducted by the company and its partner Murdoch Children’s Research Institute. JOTROL is expected to be used for the treatment of Friedreich’s Ataxia.
Browse 24 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on Resveratrol Market, by Application (Cosmetics, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceutical, and Others), by Dosage Form (Tablet, Capsule, and Liquid), by Distribution Channel (Retail Channel, Online Channels and Others), and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Resveratrol Market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/31O7QEa
Furthermore, a wide range of applications of resveratrol in cosmetic industry is expected to propel the global resveratrol market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in 2017, Nutrinovate, a Swedish wellness innovator, announced to integrate Evolva Holding SA’s resveratrol in its reserol skincare range. Resveratrol is a dissolvable oral film strip system, which is used to boost skin elasticity, reduce age spots and wrinkle depth, and improve skin smoothness.
Key Takeaways of the Resveratrol Market:
- The global resveratrol market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026), owing to frequent product approvals and launches of novel resveratrol products in key regions
- North America held the dominant position in the global resveratrol market and is expected to retain its position during the forecast period (2018 – 2026). This is owing to high awareness among population take proper supplementation for healthy lifestyle.
- Europe is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to presence of key players in the region and frequent product launches. For instance, Evolva Holding SA, and Koninklijke DSM N.V., are some European players involved in resveratrol market.
- Online distribution channel is expected to show a significant growth during the forecast period as key players in the market are more focused to expand online channels to increase its sale. For instance, Helix Healthstore and VitaMonk, both launched resveratrol-based supplements in 2016, to sell with online channel, Amazon.com Inc.
- Increasing ageing population and high prevalence of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer are expected to propel demand for resveratrol supplements over the forecast period. For instance, according to the United Nations estimates, in 2017, around 962 million people were aged 60 or over, globally. The number of older persons in the world is projected to be 1.4 billion in 2030 and 2.1 billion in 2050.
- Major players operating in the resveratrol market include SkinCeuticals, Evolva Holding SA, DSM Nutritionals, Jeunesse Global, VitaMonk, Helix Healthstore, Terraternal, Andorra Life, ResVitale, LLC, Endurance Products Company, RevGenetics, SiChuan Xieli Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and others
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2267
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027