Rising number of patients battling brain tumor is expected to fuel the global “radiosurgery market growth”, according to Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Radiosurgery Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Indication (Cobalt 60 Systems (Gamma Knife), Electron-Emitting High-Energy Linear Accelerators(Linac), Proton Beam Therapy), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. A detailed assessment of the key factors determining the growth and development pattern of the market has also been incorporated in the report. Radiosurgery refers to an unconventional surgery method which is performed using radiation.
It has two types – stereotactic and staged. In stereotactic radiosurgery, targeted radiation is delivered in large doses to shrink or destroy tumors and lesions. It is a non-invasive procedure and is considered less hazardous than conventional surgeries. The other type of radiosurgery is called staged radiosurgery which is the same as its stereotactic counterpart, but the doses are divided into smaller parts and delivered on separate days or stages.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/radiosurgery-market-101129
Leading Players operating in the Radiosurgery Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- IsoRay, Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Public Limited
- Ion Beam Applications SA
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems
- R. Bard, Inc.
- Accuray Incorporated
Rising Cancer Prevalence to Majorly Expand the Market
World Health Organization (WHO) numbers reveal that 9.6 million deaths occurred in 2018 and around 17% of them were cancer-induced. Moreover, 70% of these deaths occur in middle and low income countries. This signals good news for the global radiosurgery market size as low and middle income countries have speedily increasing populations which will expand the market substantially. Furthermore, the WHO report highlights the fact that around one-third of cancer deaths are caused by faulty lifestyle and dietary, primarily lack of exercise, alcohol and tobacco abuse, smoking, high BMI, and low fruit and vegetable intake. These figures show that majority of the working population globally is susceptible to cancer risk, which augurs well for the global radiosurgery market during the forecast period.
- Cobalt 60 Systems (Gamma Knife)
- Electron-Emitting High-Energy Linear Accelerators(Linac)
- Proton Beam Therapy
By End User
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Radiosurgery Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/radiosurgery-market-101129
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Radiosurgery Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Radiosurgery Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245