Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The Global Portable Steam Autoclave Market, by Design (Vertical and Table Top), by Application (Medical, Dental, and Research and Development), by End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies, and Research and Academic Institutes), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ $ 975 million in 2017 and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period (2018-2026).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1964
Potable steam autoclave is an essential sterilization equipment that are widely utilized in most of the settings to avoid cross-contamination during medical, dental, and scientific operations. Moreover, steam sterilization is a non-toxic, efficient, and inexpensive way to eliminate microbes and spores. Steam sterilization is based on four parameters, which include steam, pressure, temperature, and time of exposure. Increasing prevalence of hospital-acquired infections such as nosocomial infection, including central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI), catheter-associated urinary tract infections, surgical site infections, and ventilator-associated pneumonia, are expected to fuel growth of the market over the forecast period. For instance, according to the European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention 2013, prevalence of healthcare-associated infections due to use of contaminated equipment accounted for up to 4,131,000 patients affected per year in the European economies.
Moreover, according to a report published by Patient Safety- World Alliance for Safer Healthcare and World Health Organization 2012, owing to unfavorable environment as well low quality of the healthcare institutes in low- and middle-income economies, patient infection due to use of non-sterile and contaminated instruments is higher compared to that in developed economies. Guidelines associated with prevention of infections from hospital facilities would create standardized practice for sterilization, which would help in market expansion of the portable steam autoclave market. For instance, American Dental Association’s guideline mentioned in detail about disinfection of sterilization and disinfection of dental instruments. Portable autoclave are most commonly used in dental settings. For instance, the Ministry of Health, Singapore, released a National Infection Control Guideline as a consultation draft for hospital and other healthcare facilities, in 2016.
Browse 38 Market Data Tables and 30 Figures spread through 175 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Portable Steam Autoclave Market – by Design (Vertical and Table Top), by Application (Medical, Dental, and Research and Development), by End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies, and Research and Academic Institutes), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Portable Steam Autoclave Market Press Release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/2ZK6XLr
Additionally, major market players are engaged in launching novel products to meet the growing demand of end users and increase revenue prospects. For instance, Astell Scientific, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, launched a touch screen-based controller for its bench top autoclave products, which combines with analogue and digital input/output modules, in 2016. Controller software has features to enhance speed and management of load cycles with menu system, cycle selection, customizable access levels, and password protection. Moreover, it stores historic data up to 5,000 cycles and can be viewed or downloaded via USB port.
Key Takeaways of the Portable Steam Autoclave Market:
- The global portable steam autoclave market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, attributed to increasing incidence of hospital-acquired infections and complications associated, coupled with increasing number of research and development of novel medicines
- Among designs, vertical segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the market over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing utilization of vertical design in almost all end user settings, as they are convenient to handle and easy to operate without the need for specialized training. Table top segment is emerging as an alternative to the vertical segment, however it accounts low market share currently.
- Among applications, medical applications segment is expected to account for significant market share in the global portable steam autoclave market over the forecast period, owing to rising cases of hospital-acquired infections, which can be prevented by the use of portable steam autoclaves. There are number of guidelines and protocols published by healthcare regulatory bodies such as CDC, WHO, which could lead more standardization in sterilization practice that is expected to drive the portable steam autoclave market growth over the forecast period
- Among end user, hospitals segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the market over the forecast period, attributed to increasing number of surgeries performed in hospital premises, which further exhibits a higher risk of transmitting infections.
- Among regions, North America is expected to hold a dominant position in the portable steam autoclave market over the forecast period. This is attributed to rising incidence of hospital-acquired infection in hospital settings, coupled with high investments in research and development in the U.S. which is expected to drive growth of the portable steam autoclave market in the U.S. and in turn, in North America.
- Major players operating in the global portable steam autoclave market include 3M Company, Steris Corporation, Cantel Medical Corporation, Asceptico, Labtron Equipment Ltd., GPC Medical Ltd., CIS GROUP, LTE Scientific, Anderson products, BIOBASE, Advanced Sterilization Products, Matachana Group, Sterigenics international, and MMM Group
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1964
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027